PMO required for a major financial organisation based in Luxembourg. This is a brand new long term project where the client will be migrating from ISO15022 to ISO20022.
Project Management Support involves the provision of support and guidance on programme and project management processes, procedures, tools and techniques to programme and project managers and their teams, in particular the tracking and reporting of progress and performance of projects (including those performed by third parties).
How many percent of the total days/hours worked will be remote work?
Task and responsibilities
• Assist CLS in aligning the business operations on the functional perimeter for the ISO 20022 transformation program.
• Assist in reviewing the completeness of scope to deliver the business outcomes and compliance requirements for ISO 20022
• Assist in Identifying the current and future technical evolutions that may impact the overall program.
• Help in review of all the Messages current & future flows and processes
• Help in defining the End-to-End framework with expected key functionalities + business information to be provided to the Business team, support team, clients, etc., for the ISO 20022 transformation
• Assist CLS in proper tracking of potential disruptions to business operations throughout the program and mitigation steps
Mandatory skills and experiences
• experience in project / program management office
• English speaking
• deep domain knowledge in ISO standards MT and MX
• domain knowledge in SWIFT
• Up to date about HVPS+ , CBPR+ and Market Infrastructure ISO developments
• domain knowledge on correspondent banking and cross-border payments
• Domain knowledge on securities market infrastructure