Find your purpose at KPMG Luxembourg
We are diverse and dedicated problem solvers, part of the worldwide network of high-quality audit, tax and advisory services.
We offer excellent career prospects that balance autonomy, flexibility and responsibility. Our comprehensive benefits inspire our people do and feel their best.
Right now, we have more than 1800 employees from 70 nationalities. Join our growing group of young and youthful innovators to uncover a world of opportunity together. We are seeking a Proposal Project Officer
As a Proposal Project Officer you will support the Proposal team in building ready to use documentation for proposals and regularly maintain database for contents. What you will be working on:
- Support the pursuit (RFP response) for selected smaller client/business projects:
- Create a database of templates to be used by business teams, proposal documents and templates,
- Contribute to the content of the intranet site including best practices, standard text, proposal
- Contribute to the production of a range of text modules and templates for a variety of purposes (presentations, proposal documents, letters etc.)
- Maintain the online database by
- Uploading documents in a timely manner
- Proactively suggesting new templates to develop, based on queries received
- Coordinating the centralization of templates and best practice through timely follow-up with Sector links
- Regularly monitoring for redundancies and out-of-date documents;
- Collaborating with external providers involved in the development of templates and databases
- Develop an intimate knowledge of the template database so as to be the first point of contact for business teams, and respond to frequently asked questions
- Be able to set up a SharePoint site for a pursuit
- Save all files and pursuit material in designated folder structure in Pursuits centralized location
- Keep up to date the RfP submission portal and drive the request to the right engagement team when received
- Create Proposal materials both written and digital, including PowerPoint presentations, Word documents and Zoomforth microsites, based on the requirements provided by client teams and KPMG's branding guidelines
- Create compelling written and graphic content to use for strategic messaging, presentations, campaigns and related marketing materials
- Manage the content library materials and keep it up-to-date
- Collaborate with writers, SMEs, and other proposal team members in conceptualizing proposal graphics and create/edit high-end graphics
- Ensure all graphics are consistent within the proposal What we look for:
- You hold a Bachelor/ Master's degree in Marketing, Sales, Communications or related fields
- You have excellent communication skills
- You have an excellent knowledge of Powerpoint, (graphic design basis would be an asset)
- You are fully fluent in English
- You have great time management and organizational skills combined with an ability to prioritize
What will you get
- You are always eager to learn
We offer more than jobs. With our flexible work model, you can enjoy work and rest and recharge.
Our competitive compensation packages, paid time away from work, recognition bonuses and dedicated programs for personal development and wellbeing help to keep everyone refreshed and
motivated. Join us to develop to your full potential together, for better.
KPMG is where you will find the right opportunities to advance your career. Take advantage of the widest available range of possibilities so you can grow professionally. If you are passionate about
working on what really matters and want to have fun along the way we would love to meet you.
By submitting your resume and application information, you authorize KPMG to transmit and store your information in the KPMG recruitment database, and to circulate that information as necessary for the purpose of evaluating your qualifications for this or other job vacancies.
KPMG is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. Our recruiting decisions are based on your experience and skills.