Redstone Commodity Search focus on offering 360° search solutions to the global commodities markets. With a competitive coverage of Trading Houses, Producers, Majors, Utilities, Merchants, Hedge Funds, Investment Banks and Brokerages; Redstone Commodity Search can confidently offer you an edge in today’s volatile market.
Redstone Commodity Search are working with a European Base Metal Trading House looking to hire a Purchasing Manager to join the commercial team.
Key Responsibilities / Tasks
- Responsible for the purchasing of zinc raw materials across Europe
- Carry out market analysis, research studies and monitor industry trends
- Develop and implement methods to optimise procurement strategies and enhance commercial success
- Liaise with international customers to build and maintain strong relationships
- Reports into Head of Purchasing
Key Qualifications / Experience
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in the commodities industry in a procurement/purchasing position
- Experience with zinc/zinc raw materials or other non-ferrous metals (aluminium, nickel, lead, tin, copper, manganese, gold, silver etc.)
- The ability to travel internationally to develop relationships
- Fluency in English mandatory, other languages a benefit
- Located in Luxembourg