Purpose of the role:
- Supervises and oversees, in close cooperation with Head of Real Estate Continental Europe, all facilities management services and project activities for the assigned properties in Luxembourg to ensure that essential functions are maintained in compliance with current legislation and State Street standards.
- Provides the right working environment for the business operations.
- Ensures that all applicable corporate policies and procedures are in place and within approved budgets.
- Manages projects involving refurbishment, expansion, contraction and new premises, providing safe work environment for State Street staff, clients, contractors and visitors.
GRS management of projects including refurbishment, expansion, contraction and/or new premises.
Are you the right candidate? Yes!
- Cost Management - producing the annual budget for fixed and reactive costs, monitoring of all costs that contribute to the annual budget, reviewing and verifying invoices for payment, tracking expenses and identifying variances to the budget and the rationale for those variances.
- Participation in the preparation of specifications, bidding documents, contractor selection, negotiations and budget requirements (in cooperation with Global Procurement or outsourced FM/PM services provider(s)).
- Providing compliance with all governance and regulatory, TPRM and ABAC requirements, ensuring all relevant/necessary contract documentation is in place in a timely manner.
- Managing and monitoring of the performance of outsourced service provider, ensuring that daily operational and maintenance programs are executed for the assigned properties. This includes reviewing the schedules, performance standards and operating procedures and periodical performance reviews. Ensuring that all tasks and duties of the outsourced service provider in respect of: records of all inspections, tests, maintenance work the assigned sites, maintenance inventory are in place.
- Supporting GRS Transaction Team in negotiations or re-negotiations of office leases.
- The other activities: providing safe work environment for State Street staff, contractors, visitors; appropriate layout and design for the functions performed within the premises; continuity of buildings services and systems reliability; access authorization arrangements for critical areas.
- Supervising the outsourced FM Team in performance of their responsibilities across Luxembourg.
- Establishing and maintaining good working relationships as well as supporting and overseeing subcontractors' staff.
- Ensuring that outsourced services provider adopts the 'Risk Excellence' culture within State Street business.
- Fulfilling all governance and regulatory controls and following departmental and corporate policies and procedures.
- Ensuring that outsourced service provider is compliant with State Street corporate policies and procedures.
We truly believe in the power that comes from the diverse backgrounds and experiences our employees bring with them. Although each vacancy details what we are looking for, we don't necessarily need you to fulfil all of them when applying. If you like change and innovation, seek to see the bigger picture, make data driven decisions and are a good team player, you could be a great fit. About State Street What we do.
State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation, we're making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we've been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients. Work, Live and Grow.
We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary by location, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans, among other perks. You'll have access to flexible Work Programs to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential. Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility.
We truly believe our employees' diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift programs and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Discover more at StateStreet.com/careers