Mise en ligne il y a 2 jours Au bureau CDI Competitive
The Business Centre Associate Reception, KYC and Compliance (BSA) reports directly to the Business Center Senior Associates, Manager or Senior Manager or Director of Business Office Services. His/her main task is to guarantee a smooth operation at the reception of the business centre(s), a reliable back-up to the Senior Associate in charge of Finance, the Manager, Senior Manager or Director in all daily operational areas of the centre(s), reception opening and closing, post mail handling, invoicing, meeting rooms, and all related reception tasks, while having an important role in handling the KYC and compliance requests, the onboarding and outstanding KYC reports. A significant support for clients, an excellent team player at reception and a back-up to the compliance team. A great exposure to a future career internal progress. The main tasks of the "Business Centre Associate Reception, KYC and Compliance" are as follows:
RECEPTION OPENING AND CLOSING
1. Warmly welcoming of customers, meeting room's participants, colleagues, suppliers and prospects during visits to the business centre(s). A professional representation in person and by phone required at all times;
2. Taking care of the centre opening and closing daily. Telephone and Switchboard handling. Post mail delivery to clients and operational support when at reception, to support the smooth running of the centre;
3. Perfect knowledge and supervision of the daily activities, demands taken in person, by email or phone.
PROFITABILITY OF THE BUSINESS CENTRE
1. Back up the Business Centre Senior Associate in charge of finance to prepare and bill all clients (meeting rooms, recurring and non-recurring invoices);
2.. Back up the Business Centre Senior, Manager or Senior Manager by preparing Office Service Agreement drafts of contract, when new prospects or existing clients have an office change or incremental sales;
4. Actively contribute to the profitability of the centre (EBIT) by all actions and services rendered to the customers.