HSBC Holdings plc, the parent company of HSBC, is headquartered in London. HSBC serves customers worldwide from offices in 64 countries and territories in our geographical regions: Europe, Asia, North America, Latin America, and Middle East and North Africa. HSBC is one of the world’s largest banking and financial services organisations.
HSBC provides a comprehensive range of financial services through three global businesses: Commercial Banking; Global Banking and Markets; and Wealth & Personal Banking.
The HSBC Group in Luxembourg is a significant employer and operates several businesses including asset management, securities services, private banking and corporate banking.
For our compliance department in Luxembourg, we are looking to recruit a:
Regulatory Compliance Senior Manager (GPB)
Role and Responsibilities:
Reporting to the Luxembourg Chief Compliance Officer, the Regulatory Compliance (“RC”) Senior manager’s core tasks are:
- To Manage the development of the RC and as a key part of the groups 2nd LOD in relation to compliance risk
- To act as Risk Steward for Regulatory Compliance Risks
- To track and communicate proposals for regulatory change and regulatory and law enforcement trends for RC
- To communicate these proposals and trends to Business, DBS or Functions where required.
- To provide ad hoc advice to various stakeholders on RC related topics.
- To support the local, regional and Group Compliance Functions in managing all material regulatory/compliance issues that arise, in RC.
- To manage regulatory inspections related to RC GPB
- To provide training to 1LOB on compliance topics.
Professional skills and experience:
If you’re looking for a career where you will be respected as an individual and valued for the contributions you make, please send your application letter and curriculum vitae (in English) to: firstname.lastname@example.org, and discover how diversity drives our success. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
We want everyone to be able to fulfil their potential which is why we provide a range of flexible working arrangements and family friendly policies.
Please note that due to the volume of applications received, we will acknowledge your application only if we wish to proceed to interview. If you have not received a response within 4 weeks your application has not been successful.
Please also note that every selected candidate will have to provide us with a valid criminal record check in due time.
For any GDPR request, please send it to: email@example.com