Who we are looking for
This position is a part of the Regulatory Reporting team in Luxembourg that is covering for the serviced funds and structures the production of the Regulatory Reports as requested by the jurisdictions that funds/structures are distributed and/or domiciled in. Why this role is important to us
The team you will be joining is a part of State Street Global Product Delivery (STT-GPD). STT gives asset owners and managers access to the essential financial tools and services they need to deliver effective investment solutions. From core custody, accounting, fund administration and shareholder recordkeeping, to complete operations solutions and servicing for alternative assets like OTC derivatives, private equity and real estate, STT' tools help our clients make better investment choices and act on growth opportunities.
Join us if making your mark in the financial services industry from day one is a challenge you are up for. What you will be responsible for
As Regulatory Reporting Officer you will
What we value
- Assist with project activities (i.e. implementation of regulatory changes, client on-boarding, system changes, milestone planning);
- Perform service oversight and governance tasks (incl. review calls) on production HUB(s);
- Help to review our workflows and related control framework to identify any weaknesses and come up with proposals for enhancements;
- Ensure an efficient communication and interaction with fund accounting groups and other areas where data is sourced or validated;
- Ensure handling, management and response to client & regulator queries in a timely and efficient manner;
- Take responsibility of team's deliverables, accuracy and timeliness in your daily work;
- Assist with Audits;
- Run/attend internal/client service review calls
These skills will help you succeed in this role
Education & Preferred Qualifications
- Numeracy / Risk/ Analytical skills;
- Good communication and writing skills;
- High ability to work independently and to identify priorities;
- Have a thorough understanding of basic accounting principles and financial instruments.
About State Street (STT) What we do.
- Graduate in business related studies, or other discipline in case of previous experience in general accounting or funds industry
- Minimum 5-7 years' experience working in Regulatory Reporting environment or funds industry experience
- Fluent English - German (would be an advantage)
- Good knowledge of MS Excel and MS PowerPoint skills are an advantage
State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation, we're making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we've been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients. Work, Live and Grow.
We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary by location, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans, among other perks. You'll have access to flexible Work Programs to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential. Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility.
We truly believe our employees' diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift programs and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Discover more at StateStreet.com/careers