A Swiss Private Bank is looking to further develop their European market coverage. The client is currently looking for Senior Private Bankers with extensive coverage of U/HNW European clients. The successful candidate will be well established within the Luxembourg Private Banking space with existing client relationships and an excellent track record in client acquisition. A minimum of 8+ years' experience in the Wealth Management field is required. The candidate will have on offer a well established and recognised platform on the market to leverage from.
- The role requires the candidate to maintain and further build/develop relationships between the bank and prospective clients as well as to manage and monitor the client accounts.
- The candidate will be required to provide recommendations to clients on managing and positioning their financial assets as well as a regular review of the performance of investments will be expected.
- The candidate should have the ability to win and attract new business through their networks.
- The candidate is expected to make local visits to existing and potential customers.
- Expected cooperation in effective marketing activities and client events
- Ability to integrate yourself proactively into an existing team
- Competitive base salary and transparent bonus
- Company car depending on seniority