Reporting Specialist, Consultant
- Lieu de travail : Luxembourg
- Salaire : Competitive
- Type de contrat : Plein-temps
Reporting Specialist, ConsultantDepartment Overview:
The Reporting team in Luxembourg is a team of 19 people. The team is presently split over 2 offices, managing the processes of financial, tax and regulatory reporting. These services involve the management of off-shore services, service providers and the coordination of interaction with fund auditors. The team also manages the calculation and control of fund distributions and the production of daily tax figures.
• Supporting the team leader and the Reporting team, in the delivery of daily tax figures, tax reporting and tax and dividend distributions for funds administered.
• Working with the team and team leaders to execute the transition onto the Northern Trust platform following the acquisition of the business in Luxembourg from UBS.
• Supporting the analysis and implementation of changes in services required by regulatory or legal changes. Working with the product management teams, IT and business analysts in planning and executing solutions so that changes in mandatory data are available in time.
• Coordination with the reporting team and with the other teams in the fund administration and transfer agency to ensure smooth delivery of client services.
• Cooperation and support for client service teams in responding to client queries.
• Managing the delivery of services including:
1. Timely and accurate delivery of daily and period data for production and reporting;
2. Timely identification of changing tax reporting requirements and cooperation with the Product team in the definition of the adequate operational response;
3. Execution and control of the dividend distribution process;
4. Coordination with internal and external parties ensuring that reports comply with legal requirements in terms of data content, layout and timing.
5. Support of the management of incoming requests from fund auditors, distribution partners, fund promoters with the teams responsible for the responses
Qualifications and Skills Required
• Degree (University) in economics/business administration/accounting
• Good knowledge of fund accounting and legal/regulatory requirements
• Good communication skills
• Good knowledge of the fund administration processes, including distribution and investor related tax requirements
• Accounting knowledge and very good command of MS Excel
• Ability to work under pressure and meet strict deadlines
• Strong analytical, organisation and coordination skills
• A very good command of English is essential. Knowledge of German/French beneficial.
• Experience in working with business analysts and IT is an advantage.
About Northern Trust
For more than a century, Northern Trust has worked hard building our legacy of outstanding service, expertise and integrity. From a Chicago-based bank founded in 1889, we now have more than 20 international locations and 18,500 employees globally. We serve the world's most-sophisticated clients - from sovereign wealth funds and the wealthiest individuals and families, to the most-successful hedge funds and corporate brands.
We burnished our reputation as a global leader delivering innovative investment management, asset and fund administration, fiduciary and banking solutions enabled by sophisticated, leading technology. And through it all, we continually laid a solid, forward-looking foundation on which future generations can continue growing and achieving greater.
Northern Trust proudly cultivates a diverse workforce, to serve our diverse client base. We strongly believe that diversity of experience contributes to a broader collective perspective that will consistently lead to a better company. We encourage applications from the best regardless of ethnicity, gender, gender identity, age, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, education, socio-economic background, parental and caring status, or religion.
As of September 30, 2018, Northern Trust Corporation had:
$10.8 trillion in assets under custody/administration
$8.2 trillion in assets under custody
$1.2 trillion in assets under management
$132 billion in banking assets
As Northern Trust is a financial organisation; all new employees will be required to undergo a criminal record check.