Investment Risk Analyst (M/F) Who we're looking for
The Investment Risk Analyst will be part of the Funds Risk team which works in close coordination with the other risk functions across Schroders Group. This team has strong interactions with Product Developers, Product Managers and Fund Managers.
The successful candidate will be working in a collaborative, dynamic and multi-cultural team which is responsible for assessing, monitoring and reporting on investment risk pertaining to the funds (Public and Private Assets) managed and distributed by the Schroder Group.
We're a global investment manager. We help institutions, intermediaries and individuals around the world invest money to meet their goals, fulfil their ambitions, and prepare for the future.
We have around 4,000 people on six continents. And we've been around for over 200 years, but keep adapting as society and technology changes. What doesn't change is our commitment to helping our clients, and society, prosper. What you'll do
- Provide in-depth day-to-day market risk analysis of funds in scope
- Ensure the funds are in line with their mandates and agreed risk profiles as described in the funds' prospectus and/or other contractual arrangements
- Contribute directly to the development and enhancements of the quantitative models and techniques used for liquidity risk monitoring and stress testing
- Ensure integrity of risk reports (data sources, data mapping, data analysis and flows)
- Perform timely, consistent and accurate reporting as required by laws and regulations (UCITS/AIFMD), policies and terms of references of Committees
- Support the implementation of Schroder managed/distributed funds onto Schroders core risk architecture
- Support the on-boarding of new funds onto the risk systems and databases
The knowledge, experience and qualifications you need
- University degree in Finance, Economics, Mathematics, Statistics, Engineering, or a related quantitative field
- Experience with investment risk production, reporting processes or Fund audit assignments
- Fluent in English
- Excellent numerical and analytical skills
- Ability to understand complex products, financial instruments and risk management issues and synthesize knowledge into clear, concise business terms to inform senior management decision-making
The knowledge, experience and qualifications that will help
- CFA, FRM, or CAIA / significant progress towards a qualification are considered a plus
- Experience/Knowledge within Private Assets are an advantage
- Programing skills in Python, R, SQL, and VBA (Access, Excel) a plus
What you'll be like
- You are a passionate individual who possesses strong numerical abilities.
- You are eager to be exposed to a wide range of Products in both Public and Private Assets.
- You keep updated on the last industry trends as well as changing regulations
- You have a genuine interest in building a long term career in Risk
We're looking for the best, whoever they are
Schroders is an equal opportunities employer. You're welcome here whatever your sex, marital status, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, religious belief or age.