Our aim is to support our clients incorporating changes and innovations in valuation, risk and compliance. We share the ambition to contribute to a sustainable and resilient financial system and facing these extraordinary challenges is what drives us every day. Our people are empowered to design and implement efficient and pragmatic solutions. Acting as one team with our partners and clients, we bring a distinctive mix of financial and technological know-how. This unique blend of expertise, team spirit and fairness has contributed to more than 30 years of successful projects and trustful relationships.
At Finalyse, we believe that each member is unique and that diversity enriches us in many ways. We strive for an inclusive working environment that pursues mutual respect for each other’s beliefs and backgrounds.
As Consultant you ensure that both risks inherent to the Bank’s activity and risks related to the environment in which the Bank operates are identified, assessed, treated, monitored and reported appropriately.
More precisely, you will work on projects aiming at analyzing, developing, building, testing and managing applications which are used to support risk management calculations, models and reports (Credit Risk, Market Risk, ALM, Basel III, CRD IV, CRD V, IFRS9, A-IRB, AIFMD, MIFID2).
Your accountabilities may include various stages in the project cycle, among others:
- Acting as subject matter expert on credit, market or liquidity risk.
- Enhancing risk management policies & procedures.
- Participating to the implementation of risk models & to the calculation of risk figures.
- Developing & automating the production of risk & regulatory reports.
- Proactively suggesting tailor-made solutions, taking into account the client’s environment and his capacity to comply with the different regulations.
MUST HAVE REQUIREMENTS
- Master Degree in econometrics, physics, mathematics, IT or related fields.
- At least 3 years of experience in risk management and a good understanding of how risk models, data and processes interact.
- Good functional/technical skills for the implementation of software solutions and advanced knowledge of risk-centric software e.g. of Moody’s, SAS, Wolters Kluwer (OneSumX for Finance).
- Good communication, writing and presentation skills with the ability to explain sophisticated issues in a simple but professional way.
- Very good communication, writing and presentation skills in English.
- Knowledge of one of the following languages: German, French, Luxembourgish.
- Readiness to travel throughout Europe, knowing that Luxembourg will remain your primary location.
NICE TO HAVE
- An advanced degree in finance and/or a certification like CFA, FRM, PRM is a distinct advantage.
- The opportunity to join a diverse, multinational, dynamic team of talented and passionate individuals with a broad range of analytical and technical skills.
- An excellent working environment with a space for defining your own specialization and career within our flat and flexible structure.
- The opportunity to take initiatives and responsibilities quickly in a fast growing company.
- Extensive training programmes adapted to your personal needs, both on technical matters as well as on softs skills.
- Coaching and mentoring by more experienced colleagues.
- Flexible working arrangements - remote/hybrid work mode and 9/10 or 4/5 possible time schedules.
- Attractive remuneration package and extralegal benefits (health insurance, pension benefits, mobility package, etc.)
- Travel opportunities inside European countries.