- CDI, Plein-temps
- China Everbright Bank Luxembourg Branch
- 24 mai 19
We are looking for a Risk Officer for China Everbright Bank Co. Ltd, Luxembourg Branch. In this role, you will assist the Head of Risk Management & Compliance Department to perform the duties in risk monitoring and reporting, statistic analysis, data administration, risk meeting support, etc. The specific works can be summarized as follows:
- Perform the statistical analysis for risk management and capital adequancy management. Prepare relevant risk assessment reports and tables on regular basis to the Management, Risk Committee, and the Head Office.
- Provide support on risk related meeting organization, such as materials preparation, documents translation between English and Chinese, minutes and resolutions preparation, venue arrangement, etc.
- Carry out archives management within the department.
- Act as the backup for risk appetite indicators monitoring, portfolio revaluation and etc. Take part in risk related stress testing.
- Perform the credit limit and commitment maintenance in the IT system.
- Other tasks assigned by your superiors.
To do the job, you need to offer:
- Banking, Finance, Economics, Mathematics or Statistics background.
- Minimum 2 years working experience in similar position.
- Excellent knowledge of oral and written communication skills in English and Chinese.
- Strong organizational and analytical skills, high sense of ethics and confidentiality, positive attitude, high-sensitive to the details.
- Good knowledge of MS Office Software.
If you are interested to start a challenging career with a dynamic team at a new bank, please submit your application containing a letter of introduction and a resume to us. Only suitable candidates will be contacted for interviews in the following four weeks. For those who may receive no response, we shall keep your CVs in our file records for twelve months and if needed in the future, we may consider your application/s accordingly. Thank you for your interest shown in contacting us.