Risk Management & Compliance Department
We are looking for a Risk Officer for China Everbright Bank Co. Ltd, Luxembourg Branch. In this role, you will assist the Head of Risk Management & Compliance Department to perform the duties in risk monitoring, reporting and management. Specific works include:
- Preparing the COREP reporting;
- Performing the daily calculating and monitoring on key regulatory indicators such as Solvency Ratio, Leverage ratio, Large Exposure;
- Performing the daily monitoring on operational risk;
- Performing the data collection and statistical analysis for risk management and capital adequacy management. Preparing relevant risk assessment reports in regular basis.
- Preparing the ICAAP/ILAAP report, carrying out stress tests for relevant risks.
- Working for the Risk Management and Compliance Committee, preparing the meeting materials and minutes regarding market risk and operational risk;
- Other tasks may be assigned by the department head from time to time.
To do the job, you need to offer:
- Banking, Finance, Economics or Statistics background.
- Minimum 2 years working experience in risk management, finance management or capital management.
- Good knowledge of BASLE III and CRR.
- Experience in credit review and loan disbursement is preferred.
- Be familiar with local regulatory environment.
- Good knowledge of oral and written communication skills in English and comfortable to work in a multi-cultural environment. Chinese speaking is a plus.
- Strong organizational and analytical skills, high sense of ethics and confidentiality, positive attitude, high attention to details.
- Good knowledge of MS Office Software.