For our office in Luxembourg, we are currently looking for a Risk Officer for our Management Company. We offer a young, dynamic, and international corporate atmosphere as well as the benefit of customized training adapted to your needs throughout your career.
- Competitive Base Salary + Discretionary Bonus + Complete Set of Beneftis
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Alter Domus
Risk Officer - Luxembourg
As a Risk Officer, you will be part of the Risk Management department of our Management Company, reporting directly to the Risk Manager. Your main tasks will be:
- Assess market risks, credit risks, counterparty risks, liquidity risks and operational risks;
- Analyze risks for UCITS and Alternative Investment Funds;
- Check investment restrictions and risk limits;
- Calculate Value-at-risk and leverage figures;
- Prepare the risk reporting;
- Prepare the regulatory risk reporting;
- Identify breaches, escalate to the Risk Manager and follow up on them;
- Assist the Risk Manager to develop and maintain the risk tools.
- You hold a University degree in finance, economics or equivalent subject;
- You have 1 to 4 years of relevant experience in risk management;
- You are fluent in English (knowledge of French and/or German will be considered as an asset);
- You have a good understanding of the UCITS and alternative investment funds industry (PERE, Debt);
- You have a good command of Microsoft Office, VBA (as an asset);
- You are organized, dynamic and able to manage workload efficiently;
- You are able to communicate well in a small team;
- You have strong analytical skills;
- You are able to interact with various counterparties (other service providers, clients and intr-Group);
- You are able to adapt to rapid change and complex environment.