Find your purpose at KPMG Luxembourg
We see a world of opportunity. From uncovering ways to digitalize, to enabling new sectors to take off, to building sustainability and resilience into economies, we know insights reveal new opportunities for all.
We are diverse and dedicated problem solvers, part of the worldwide network of high-quality audit, tax and advisory services.
We offer excellent career prospects that balance autonomy, flexibility, and responsibility. Our comprehensive benefits inspire our people do and feel their best.
Right now, we have more than 1800 employees from over 70 nationalities. Join our growing group of young and youthful innovators to uncover a world of opportunity together. We are seeking a Risk & Compliance Specialist
Reporting to the Risk & Compliance Manager, the Risk & Compliance Specialist will be, assisting with the monitoring of the firm's and its individual's compliance with the firm's policies, procedures and guidance. He/she provides company risk management and regulatory watch to KPMG and its associated entities for ensuring that the organization complies with standard financial and legal practice, maintains high standards of corporate governance.
The Risk & Compliance Specialist will also provide his/her support during audits and will be the main point of contact with auditors in order to ensure a smooth audit course.
The Risk & Compliance Specialist will support the application of KYC analysis in the respect of the standards of the current and future clients of KPMG Services. He/she will be in charge of monitoring recurrent controls in term of AML and KYC documentation of KPMG Services'clients.
The Risk & Compliance Specialist will support in drafting procedures and policies the Risk & Compliance Manager.
On a monitoring side, the Risk & Compliance Specialist will support Risk & Compliance Manager by implementing internal controls in order to maintain high compliance standard. What you will be working on Compliance aspects:
Corporate secretarial aspects:
- Assist the Risk & Compliance Manager and provide advice in respect of legal and compliance queries
- Support the Risk & Compliance Manager to perform a regulatory watch in order to ensure that all regulations that impact the company are known and covered
- Support the Risk & Compliance Manager to create sound internal controls and monitor adherence to them
- Supporting the Risk & Compliance Manager proactively audit processes, practices and documents to identify weaknesses
- Evaluate business activities to assess compliance risk
- Support the risk management in respect of AML/KYC and related matters
- Assist the Risk & Compliance Manager with the analysis and drafting of legal documents and company policies
- Assist the Manager on the redaction of CSSF or other requested reports (monthly, Quarterly, Annually)
What we look for
- Deliver a comprehensive range of support activities, proactively troubleshooting and resolving issues which arise to allow the Risk management to deliver in line with expectations
- Assist the Compliance & Risk Management Manager to appropriately handle correspondence and documentation, including financial reports and documentation of a sensitive or confidential nature using a high degree of discretion
- Follow up on incoming issues and concerns
- Support general audits correspondences and organization, set up remediation plan and follow up on actions and timing
- Follow-up of KPIs (governance and financials)
- Conduct internal controls and remediation action in anticipation of audits
What you will get
- You hold a degree in Finance, Economics, Business Administration, Law or Risk Management
- You have at least 3 years of relevant experience in similar position
- You have a good knowledge of standard Microsoft Office (EXL, PPT, Word)
- You have a solid understanding of governance, legal, compliance and risk matters
- You have a good knowledge of legal requirements and controls (e.g. Anti-Money Laundering or KYC)
- You have excellent writing skills
- You display good organizational skills and can work to deadlines
- You are a strong team player and client-driven
- You are fluent in English, any additional language, particularly French and/or German is a plus
KPMG is where you will find the right opportunities to advance your career and the widest available range of possibilities so you can grow professionally. Make a real impact, join a diverse team of leading experts, work with global clients, and discover technological solutions.
By submitting your resume and application information, you authorize KPMG to transmit and store your information in the KPMG recruitment database, and to circulate that information as necessary for the purpose of evaluating your qualifications for this or other job vacancies.
KPMG is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. Our recruiting decisions are based on your experience and skills.