SENIOR MANAGER/MANAGER ONBOARDING (M/F)
The individual will be responsible for leading onboarding department to ensure efficient onboarding and integration of new clients. which includes setting up of relevant entities; through to negotiation of service level agreements service level agreements. The candidate will be expected to interface at a senior level with new clients, Lawyers and other parties involved in the onboarding process in order to problem solve and proactively deliver our services.
The candidate will be involved in developing other members of the team to provide a quality client-focused service. The candidate will also have an understanding of the Luxembourg legal, tax and regulatory regimes applicable to private equity and real estate funds and other structures
The individual is expected to have a solid knowledge in AML/KYC and acting as RC ("Responsable du Contrôle") on certain client structures.
Your main responsibilities will be:
• Acting as the key contact throughout the onboarding process;
• Project management and coordination of all parties involved in the onboarding process (including client, lawyers, tax advisors, notaries etc), as well as internal functions;
• Proactively leading the process of on-boarding of new clients and in particular
• Ensuring compliance with AML/KYC laws as internal policies and procedures;
• represent the Company's interest in negotiations of service level agreements;
• reviewing Fund and marketing constitutional documents;
• leading and managing onboarding process in general;
• negotiating of terms of the service level agreement;
• Maintaining and developing template legal documents such as Articles of different structures, Fund agreements as well as minutes, resolutions, agendas, intra-group loan agreements, powers of attorney;
• Attendance at client board and investor meetings and review of minutes where appropriate;
• Acting as a RC ("Responsable du Contrôle ")
• Ability to deliver high-quality work under deadlines;
• Building, mentoring and motivating a client servicing team with an emphasis on excellence
• Solving problems proactively using technical expertise and common-sense.
THE CANDIDATE PROFILE:
• Minimum of 7-10 years' experience within a Compliance / Investors services function in Luxembourg and with an expertise in the fund industry;
• Strong knowledge of AML/KYC laws and regulations;
• Strong knowledge of Luxembourg legal, tax and regulatory regimes as they apply to funds and other structures operating in the real estate, private equity, debt and infrastructure sectors.
• Solid knowledge of the Alternative Investment Fund Managers Directive.
• Practical experience of having reviewed Fund and marketing constitutional documents, and service agreements preferable.
• Ability to write reports, minutes, business correspondence and procedure manuals at asset and fund level.
• Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of situations for which there may be little precedence.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
• Direct experience of client service in a professional services firm.
• Ability to work in a dynamic company environment with focused and motivated individuals.
• Ability to plan effectively, with strong deadline orientation.
• Strong communication skills
• Experience in managing, mentoring and motivating teams and individuals.
• Excellent organisational skills and interpersonal skills for a high degree of client interaction and the promotion of client interaction within the business.
• Fluent in English, with French and/or German an advantage.
Our client provides fund administration and AIFMD services to real estate and private equity clients.
At the final stages of the recruitment process, our client can ask the successful candidate to provide supporting documentation such as, for example, copies of diplomas or proof of previous jobs, and a standard criminal record check may also be requested.