SWIFT BUSINESS ANALYST (M/F)
• Onboarding new operational flows (Swift or csv files) with custodian banks;
• Define, analyse, prioritise and validate functional requirements by working in close liaison with custodian banks, IT and other stakeholders;
• Propose solutions in relation to current and future business environment, reconciling business requirements with technical solutions;
• Participate in the improvement and the automation of our processes;
• Yearly Swift maintenance.
• 3-8 years of experience in process improvement and/or automated data implementation;
• A very good level of written and spoken communication in English is mandatory, in German or Italian is a strong asset. Any additional language is an asset;
• Experience with Swift MT and MX implementation (Swift MT1x, MT3x, MT5x and MT9x);
• Good knowledge of MS Office, especially Excel (ideally VBA);
• Able to work with monitoring, reports and dashboard tools (JIRA, Confluence and Splunk);
• Good understanding of investment instruments and the fund industry is an asset;
• Strong analytical skills, able to deal with facts, figures and adherence to systems;
• Able to gather, process and understand information efficiently;
• Confident and professional approach to dealing with internal stakeholders and custodian banks;
• Team player whilst able to work independently.
DO Recruitment Advisors is delighted to represent a prestigious wealth management company, active in the life insurance sector. They have offices all over the world with Luxembourg being a key location for the firm.
At the final stages of the recruitment process, our client can ask the successful candidate to provide supporting documentation such as, for example, copies of diplomas or proof of previous jobs, and a standard criminal record check might also be requested.