Are you looking for an exciting new challenge in your career? How would you feel working for one of the biggest financial institutions in Luxembourg? This is your chance! A great opportunity to work on a contract role or even moving into a permanent role.
- Preparation and oversight of monthly / quarterly management accounts for a portfolio of clients
- Preparation and oversight of annual financial statements in accordance with UK GAAP / US GAAP / IFRS /AUS
- Management of key deliverables
- Calculation of management fees, carried interest and distribution amounts, waterfall calculations
- Dealing with year-end audits and auditor queries
- Ensure compliance with client documentation and processes and procedures
- Investigate / Respond to client queries
- Attend client meetings and assist with the preparation of proposal documents and attend pitches for new work
- Develop and implement procedures and continually look to improve on procedures
- Coach, mentor and manage team members
- Professionally qualified, ideally ACA, ACCA or equivalent
- Ability to prepare final accounts from source documentation
- Ability to see tasks through to the end
- In depth knowledge of UK GAAP / US GAAP / IFRS, although training will be given
- Knowledge of private equity, property and infrastructure funds advantageous.
- Knowledge of Jersey fund structures and regulatory requirements
If this opportunity is of interest, please apply or call to discuss.