A permanent opportunity within one of the biggest international banks in Luxembourg has opened.
Starting as a Senior Accountant and with a clear career progression path towards becoming a Financial Controller.
A hybrid role, must be open to work in Luxembourg in the NE part of Luxemboyrg.
Reporting to the deputy Head of Finance
• Responsible for the month end process , preparing the group reporting
• Financial analytical review of BS and PL , review of reconciliations , optimisation of the reconciliation process
• Explain the monthly variances versus PM , budget and forecast
• Group consolidation reporting , elimination of intercompany balances and matching of IC versus counterparties
• Supporting the regulatory reporting team to prepare the reporting to CSSF and BCL so experience of COREP is required
• Supporting the Head of Finance in various requirements set by management and the group
• Supporting the Head of Finance in optimisation of the Finance processes
• Yearly VAT and CORP tax return preparation
• Support the Head of Finance with interim and yearly audit
• Support the Head of Finance in various monthly and quarterly reporting to the board and management
• Master in Finance or equivalent
• 5+ years working experience in bank accounting , group consolidation reporting , regulatory reporting ( CSSF and BCL )
• Solid banking experience in LUXGAAP and IFRS accounting principles
• Solid knowledge of EBA and ECB regulatory reporting
• Proactive attitude
• Team player
• Excellent English skills , any other language is an advantage
• Strong Microsoft tools skills