We are currently looking for a Senior Accountant Regulatory Reporting to support our department Accounting & Financial Reporting.
The Role & Key Responsibilities:
- You will be responsible for the Regulatory Reporting ,closely collaborating with the Team leader regulatory reporting with regards to team related matters.
- You will be co-ordinating and organizing processes to fulfil relevant regulatory requirements for the bank.
- Interpreting and simulating regulatory ratios.
- Executing and continuously developing various data quality checks.
- Supporting in reporting related projects.
- Maintaining interfaces and software applications (e.g. coordination and testing of new software releases).
- Driving forward to the improvement of existing processes.
- Banking apprenticeship or Bachelor degree in relevant field (economics, business administration, finance).
- Several years of relevant practical experience in a similar role.
- Expertise in regulatory topics such as LCR , NSFR , ALMM , COREP, LR , LAREX and FINREP
- In-depth knowledge of IFRS / LUXGAAP and general of accounting regulations.
- Strong analytical and decision- making skills as well as a structured way of working.
- Ability work successfully both autonomously and within teams.
- Ability to set priorities, be flexible and highly accurate.
- Good knowledge of MS Office products especially Excel, further system knowledge e.g. ABACUS360 (BearingPoint), IBSY (Real Solution) and FlexFinance (Fernbach) are advantageous.
- Fluent communication skills in English, German and French advantageous.