Senior Accountant (m/f) - Job based in Luxembourg
Our team of experts provides accounting consultancyand compliance services throughout the life-cycle to clients, developing andimplementing quality solutions for today and in the future.
What is it about?
As Senior Accountant you will:
- Handle all day-to-day bookkeeping activities for our international clients
- Prepare the annual financial statements and periodic reports in Luxembourg Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (Lux GAAP) but also International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) and US GAAP
- Coordinate indirect and direct tax returns and tax provisions services in collaboration with our international tax department
- Prepare consolidated accounts
- Guide and sort out any queries of your clients in a timely and efficient manner
- Liaise with client’s management, client’s controllers, finance teams and auditors
Who are you?
To be the right fit for this position, youhave to:
- Hold a Bachelor Degree in Accounting and have 1/2 years of relevant experience.
- Distinguish yourself by your organisational skills, flexibility and ability to meet strict deadlines
- Be ready to commit yourself and to share your know-how with the team
- Be eager to learn and to evolve
- Demonstrate MS-Office software literacy
- Speak French – good English languages skills. German will be considered as an asset.
- What do we offer?
- Get hired as Senior Accountant and you will:
- Work alongside recognized experts
- Be offered a complementary health insurance, conciergerie services, car leasing possibilities and much more…
- Experience our commitment towards CSR and have the chance to actively contribute to our daily efforts to have the best possible impact on our society
- Enjoy and promote diversity in our multicultural teams
What Impact will you make ?
Deloitte Luxembourg, with around 1,900 employees and with more than 50 nationalities, is a member of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, one of the world's leading professional services firms in audit, tax, financial advisory and consulting. Every day our multidisciplinary teams work together to offer innovative solutions to our clients' complex issues. At the heart of Europe, Luxembourg is a cosmopolitan economic center. The thriving diverse cultural life, the many sporting activities and its vast open spaces make Luxembourg unique and a great place to live.