Fantastic contract position available in Luxembourg for an experienced Senior Accountant.
What will you do?
- Monthly / Quarterly Accounting – Establish detailed operating reports
- Perform complete accounting recognition for acquisitions and dispositions
- Perform analysis, make recommendations, prepare responses on accounting matters
- Provide Ad hoc financial expertise as required.
- Deliver clear, accurate figures and support to clients
- Monitor and ensure that all deadlines are met as agreed in the Operating Memorandum
- Financial statement review, analysis, and preparation
- Prepare confidential and technical financial reports
- Year End Audit Coordination - Interface with external auditors and tax preparers and be responsible for all phases of the annual financial audit, including coordination of audit work papers Understand
- Coordinate with auditors and provide full support for audit/review of financial statements
- Participate in client team meetings, representing Fund Accounting Re/Pe Operations
- Readily shares information with others departments involved in the NAV calculation
What do you need to succeed?
- Strong analytical and organizational skills required.
- strong communication skills (written, oral and graphic) and research abilities
- Professional, detail oriented self starter and team player that is able to work well independently, as well as with others. Must be able to multi-task and pick up tasks quickly.
- Strong proficiency with Excel and Word.
- Strong GAAP accounting background
- BS degree in Accounting or Finance
- This specialist also needs to have expertise in Real Estate / Private Equity funds.
- Fluent English both spoken and written, French or German a bonus
- Good knowledge in IFRS
- CSSF, BSL and ECDF knowledge
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, especially Excel and Word