Find your purpose at KPMG Luxembourg
We see a world of opportunity. From uncovering ways to digitalize, to enabling new sectors to take off, to building sustainability and resilience into economies, we know insights reveal new opportunities for all.
We are diverse and dedicated problem solvers, part of the worldwide network of high-quality audit, tax and advisory services.
We offer excellent career prospects that balance autonomy, flexibility, and responsibility. Our comprehensive benefits inspire our people do and feel their best.
Right now, we have more than 1800 employees from over 70 nationalities. Join our growing group of young and youthful innovators to uncover a world of opportunity together. We are seeking a Senior Adviser for our Fund Distribution Services Team
Our Fund Distribution team provides asset managers with a complete service offering to register and notify investment funds (i.e. UCITS and AIF) for marketing purposes abroad and to maintain the registration status. The work combines finance, administration, regulation and communication in a global context. It includes preparing files for submission, coordination with counterparties and regulatory watch. As our growth continues, we are currently looking for an experienced profile to join the team. This role requires a highly motivated individual who is proactive, confident and assertive, able to demonstrate drive with a positive and enthusiastic attitude. What you will be working on
What we look for
- Assist clients in the registration of funds in cross border jurisdictions internationally
- Provide ongoing support and mentoring to juniors
- Manage a client portfolio and be in charge of certain subject matters
- Liaise with regulators, lawyers, clients and third-party service providers
- Research cross-border notification procedures in EU and non-EU countries
- Deal with the administrative practice of fund registration by ensuring compliance with regulations, a high level of accuracy and respecting deadlines
What you will get
- You hold a degree in Law, Finance, Business Administration, Economics or Foreign Languages
- You have between 2 and 4 years of experience in a similar position
- You possess relevant industry knowledge, as well as technical and client relationship skills
- You have excellent writing skills
- You display good organizational skills and can work to deadlines
- You are a strong team player and client-driven
- You are fluent in English, any additional language, particularly French and/or German is a plus
KPMG is where you will find the right opportunities to advance your career and the widest available range of possibilities so you can grow professionally. Make a real impact, join a diverse team of leading experts, work with global clients, and discover technological solutions.
By submitting your resume and application information, you authorize KPMG to transmit and store your information in the KPMG recruitment database, and to circulate that information as necessary for the purpose of evaluating your qualifications for this or other job vacancies.
KPMG is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. Our recruiting decisions are based on your experience and skills.