Senior Adviser in Regulatory Advisory specialized in Financial Services (m/f)
- CDI, Plein-temps
- 14 nov. 17 2017-11-14
To support our growth, KPMG Luxembourg is looking for forward-thinking and passionate people to make a difference to our clients, people and communities. As a leading consulting firm, we know that our strength and capability come from our people, their experiences, culture and background.
The role and responsibilities
Candidates we are looking for will have the opportunity to help our multicultural team of 40 people in advising clients on compliance with new and existing regulations and will also contribute to a wide range of regulatory advisory related projects such as:
• Regulatory gap and impact assessments
• Implementation of regulatory requirements
• Internal controls framework assessment, design and implementation
• Preparation of license applications for new market players
• Regulatory compliance health checks
• Provide clients with updates on new regulations (e.g. for MiFID 2, UCITS V, PRIIPs…)
• Build trust based relationship with clients in various industries: Banking, Insurance, Investment management…
With us boost your career! We are committed to develop our people, our internal learning and development team will help you meet your professional and personal goals by offering professional qualifications, soft-skills training, and much more.
The perfect candidate
• You hold Bachelor or Master a degree majoring in either Audit, Finance, Law or Economics
• You have a first experience in external or internal audit in the financial sector
• You display a good working knowledge of business processes and systems in regulated entities
• You are proactive, highly ambitious and client-driven.
• You are able to work efficiently and accurately under pressure.
• You are fluent in French or German and English.
If your profile fits the above description, send us your English CV and cover letter.