Find your purpose at KPMG Luxembourg
We see a world of opportunity. From uncovering ways to digitalize, to enabling new sectors to take off, to building sustainability and resilience into economies, we know insights reveal new opportunities for all.
We are diverse and dedicated problem solvers, part of the worldwide network of high-quality audit, tax and advisory services.
We offer excellent career prospects that balance autonomy, flexibility and responsibility. Our comprehensive benefits inspire our people do and feel their best.
Right now, we have more than 1800 employees from over 70 nationalities. Join our growing group of young and youthful innovators to uncover a world of opportunity together. We are seeking a Senior Advisor/Assistant Manager for Management Consulting, Corporate and Public Sector
Our Management Consulting practice - dedicated to the Financial Services industry - is looking for experienced people with project management, IT consulting and Process analysis skills to join the team as from now to make a difference to our clients, people, and communities. What you will be working on
What we look for
- You will support our market leading clients of the Corporates and Public sector, (Public and Private corporate, public administration and Healthcare) on different projects by bridging business and cutting-edge technology
- You will analyze, design and improve existing processes and service models to guarantee more efficiency
- You will play a vital role on various transformation projects (business and/or technology transformations, post-merger integration, business migration, implementation of new software, etc.)
- You will diagnose, select, evaluate and implement systems that comply with the latest best practice and regulatory changes
- You will work closely with senior decision makers and have extensive exchanges with different clients
- You will need to develop close business relationships with colleagues and clients to ensure an efficient coordination and to maximize value creation
What you will get
- You ideally hold a Master degree, typically in Business Administration, Finance / Banking, Economics or Engineering
- You have 3 to 5 years of relevant working experience in consulting and technology
- You have sound knowledge of the various dimensions surrounding IT and digital transformation in the private and public sectors
- You have project management skills: knowledge of project management methodologies and software, effective communication, negotiation, time and scheduling management, project initiation, problem solving, etc.
- You display a positive and enthusiastic attitude and can work efficiently and accurately in a challenging, multi-disciplinary environment
- You are fully committed and ready to share your knowledge with your colleagues and at the same time you are eager to learn, evolve and strengthen your level of expertise
- You are fluent in English and French or German. Any additional language will be considered as an asset
KPMG is where you will find the right opportunities to advance your career and the widest available range of possibilities so you can grow professionally. Make a real impact, join a diverse team of leading experts, work with global clients, and discover technological solutions.
By submitting your resume and application information, you authorize KPMG to transmit and store your information in the KPMG recruitment database, and to circulate that information as necessary for the purpose of evaluating your qualifications for this or other job vacancies.
KPMG is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. Our recruiting decisions are based on your experience and skills.