Find your purpose at KPMG Luxembourg
We see a world of opportunity. From uncovering ways to digitalize, to enabling new sectors to take off, to building sustainability and resilience into economies, we know insights reveal new opportunities for all.
We are diverse and dedicated problem solvers, part of the worldwide network of high-quality audit, tax and advisory services.
We offer excellent career prospects that balance autonomy, flexibility, and responsibility. Our comprehensive benefits inspire our people do and feel their best.
Right now, we have more than 1800 employees from over 70 nationalities. Join our growing group of young and youthful innovators to uncover a world of opportunity together. We are seeking a Senior Advisor in Asset Management/Alternative Investment, Risk Consulting team
A career in KPMG's Consulting department dedicated to the Asset Management & Alternatives will give you the opportunity to work on up-to-date challenges and serve clients with tailor-made solutions. Within our team you will find a dynamic environment where you will be empowered to share your ideas and suggestions from the very first day.
Within the AM/AI Regulatory and Risk Consulting team, you will face a diverse range of projects which are often regulatory driven and which span across the entire operations of Management Companies and Alternative Investment Fund Managers. What you will be working on
What we look for
- Assist our clients in defining their target operating model and design of related processes
- Support in the review of ManCo/AIFM key functions including internal controls and governance arrangements
- Work on engagements aimed to provide support on the optimization of the client`s regulatory compliance and operational effectiveness in alignment with observed market practices and regulatory expectations related to the Alternative Investment industry
- Produce market intelligence studies, peer group comparisons and benchmarking exercises in support of our client's strategic decisions
- Support the regulatory watch effort for both internal and external benefits
- Engage into visibility and ad-hoc initiatives in support of building trusted advisor relationships and overall promotion of the practice both internally and externally
What will you get
- Master's degree in, Economics, Finance, Management or similar fields
- Have ideally at least 1 year experience in compliance, risk management or operations ideally at a Management Company/AIFM or another consulting firm
- You are knowledgeable about the ManCo/AIFM eco-system”
- A working knowledge of key regulatory topics e.g. UCITS, AIFMD and/or industry experience is an asset
- You have strong analytical, project management and problem-solving skills
- Good command of Microsoft Office tools (esp. Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
- You are a team player and have the necessary soft skills to be in client facing situations
- Fluent in English, French or German would be an asset
KPMG is where you will find the right opportunities to advance your career and the widest available range of possibilities so you can grow professionally. Make a real impact, join a diverse team of leading experts, work with global clients, and discover technological solutions.
By submitting your resume and application information, you authorize KPMG to transmit and store your information in the KPMG recruitment database, and to circulate that information as necessary for the purpose of evaluating your qualifications for this or other job vacancies.
KPMG is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. Our recruiting decisions are based on your experience and skills.