What will you do?
• Managing custody onboarding for all Europe client base, on a standalone basis or as part of a custody
work stream for bundled services (Standalone basis for mainly UK clients or GFP only clients )
o Execute with Onboarding Management Framework
o Defining onboarding scope, implementing agreed service, in charge of coordination in between
departments related to the custody onboarding.
o Reviewing structures, products, services
o Client kick-off meeting
o Handling calls with clients and third party stakeholders.
o Drafting and signing off process flows and drafting and agreement of Operating Memos & SLAs
o Follow the progress of legal and DD and support if necessary.
o Requesting setups to CTKL and for UK clients to Transaction Management until process
alignment (internal systems, BCL…)
o Coordination of setups with MFEX
o Support team as required for launches/ migrations in/out and rollout best practice
• Coordinating counterparty set-ups with third parties (aligning with regulatory requirements),
Maintenance of Counterparty Database for Europe/APAC.
• Define and Agree Custody Business Transition Documents
• Organizing liquidations and migration out, with supervision and linkage in between GCC, legal,
invoicing, CMAO, DSD and ops, to ensure proper closure in the systems.
• New Business Tracker, Change Register, other business databases handling/updating/redesign as
• Receiving change requests and performing primary gap analysis, handling of small change requests,
quick fixes – e.g.: addition of reports. Reporting set-up aspect to review process with Client
• Support design of change requests and engage with Solution Design & Execution as required for
large/complex change requests.
• NBT and databases handling/updating and management reporting
• Supporting SCUBA client migrations as required
• Supporting Client Operations What do you need to succeed?
• BEc, BA or BSc in business, or other relevant degree
• 2+ years’ experience in industry,
• Experience managing a range of projects/deliverables, PM/BA experience and/or qualifications.
• Transversal business knowledge
• Strong understanding of Compliance, Risk and Legal throughout Project/BAU execution
• Stong know how in Technology and systems
• PM/BA or other Professional qualifications from a recognised industry body