• Location: esch sur alzette, moving to Luxembourg City in 2023 • Duration: Permanent CDI • Hybrid working: in line with cross-border regulations
AML Senior Analyst
Dont pay too much attention to the JD - If you have good AML experience, I want to talk to you
- Providing direct line support to managers & directors by maintaining records and updating reports for internal and external stakeholders. - Participating & leading in client onboarding & remediation calls with client relationship managers & external compliacne directors. - Performing enhanced due dilligence on high risk clients & intermediaries, to ensure their polices are in-line with FATF recommedations & EU directives. - Supporting the QC function by providing compliance frameworks to be employed. - Providing support for Internal audit and AML related audit points.
… will include the following duties and responsibilities:
- Ensuring that the Company’s activities are conducted in compliance with applicable laws (including AML/ CFT)
- Privileged contact for authorities and in charge of remitting reports to authorities
- Ensure that relevant statutory authorities are informed of suspicious activities on a timely basis
- Ensure that all staff receive regular and up to date training on financial crime risks and on compliance matters.
- Provide support to the first line of defence and verify controls carried out by the first line
- Propose new measures on AML/ CFT
- Ensure quality of the first line of defence controls
- Report in writing on a regulatory basis and ad hoc to the RR to follow up on recommendations, highlight problems and shortcomings and irregularities.
- Prepare annual report of the activities and operations conducted and submit the report to the RR and to the Conducting Officers respectively
- Update the RR on changes in AML/ CFT regulations
- Consistently reviewing the policies and procedures to comply with relevant regulations
- Monitor relevant regulatory changes and assist in their implementation.
- Bachelor's degree in business or law
- Minimum 5 years experience within a similar position
- Eligibility for approval from the CSSF to act as Responsable du contrôle and as a Compliance Officer
- Demonstrated knowledge of Luxembourg AML and other applicable regulatory requirements
- Good analytical skills, attention to detail and a challenging mindset
- Strong communication skills (both written and oral)
- Native German speaker
- High proficiency in English
If this sounds like you, these are the kinds of this is what my client can offer you:
- The space for individual responsibility, initiative, and a holistic approach to your professional development
- A permanent international exposure to other professionals
- Competitive compensation package
- Employer-sponsored supplementary pension scheme
- Annual leave above legal minimum (30 days)
- Regular Company/Group events and workshops in and outside Luxembourg
To be eligible for this role, you must have full working rights in Luxembourg.