See job description for details
Senior Compliance AML/KYC Consultant Tasks
- Support the first line of defence and/or the second line of defence in enhancing AML/KYC processes
- Improving customer experience at on-boarding stage and during the lifecycle, e.g. calendarized/event triggered KYC reviews
- Enhancing process efficiency, e.g., making the compliance processes more reliable, accelerating time to revenue
- Ensuring regulatory compliance, e.g. implementing changes resulting from a change in regulation, remediating weaknesses identified by the third line of defence or supervisors.
- Assist our clients in implementing industry leading AML/KYC capabilities realising the full potential of IT and automation.
- Join an international environment that is focused on management consulting and techological innovation
- Possibility to apply innovative concepts into tangible products at client's side
- Acquire an experience at the core of financial services most presssing challenges
- We offer a fun and professional firm focused on delivering key innovative solutions to our clients
- We offer an attractive career path for any highly motivated individual with ambitions to go to the extra mile for its clients
About E*Finance Consulting Reply e*finance consulting Reply
- Deep understanding of financial services regulatory environment, including KYC and AML.
- Expertise in Luxembourg Asset Management or Asset Servicing is a plus.
- Prior experience in AML/KYC remediation and/or transformation programs
- Knowledge of FCA regulatory requirements
- Effective problem solving skills and ability to multi-task in meeting client demands
- Ability to communicate and collaborate effectively
- Strong understanding of front to back business process and technology
- Experience in consulting for or directly with financial institutions in operations, change management, and/or technology (desirable).
is the Reply Group company specialised in Management Consulting Services for Financial Institutions. We accompany our Customers in defining and achieving their strategic business policies through the application of the latest business and distribution models, the evolution of operational processes and tools and the design of new products and services. More and more often, this means embarking on a Digital Transformation journey that requires the ability to combine extensive industry expertise
with full control of technological innovation
and the capacity to apply these in a way that is relevant to the business
Innovation is in our DNA and represents a distinctive value and an accelerator that we offer our Customers in order to improve their performance. We are a team of professionals with a diverse range of expertise, which encapsulates shared values: the passion for our work, creativity, dynamism and competence