The Value of Active Minds About Jupiter
Jupiter is one of the UK's leading fund management companies. Jupiter provides investment services to individual and institutional investors through mutual funds (UK unit trusts, Luxembourg SICAVs, Dublin ICVCs), separately managed accounts and sub-advised funds. Jupiter has experienced a period of international growth with offices open across Europe and Asia.
Jupiter Asset Management International S.A. in Luxembourg (JAMI or the Company) performs the role of management company for the Jupiter Luxembourg SICAVs and other services it provides in continental Europe.
Jupiter is committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment and is an equal opportunities employer Background
In the exercise of its functions the role of Senior Compliance Analyst is to ensure the robust compliance framework of the Company.
The Senior Compliance Analyst must carry out the role in compliance with the regulatory framework applicable to the Company, the instructions of the board of the Company and in accordance with the strategic goals and risk appetite of the group.
The position holder will be part of the risk and compliance function. Key Responsibilities
Will include, but are not limited to, working in accordance with both regulations and Group policies and procedures to:
Desired Skills / Experience
- maintain compliance monitoring tool,
- safeguard accurate and up-to-date governance framework by ensuring timely update of the internal policies and procedures,
- assist in regulatory watch and advise the Company on the impact of any relevant regulatory change,
- contribute to the Management Committee reports and Board reports,
- assist in working with internal and external auditors,
- assist in the implementation of the AML program of the Company,
- regulator liaison where the Conducting Officer is absent,
- monitor Transfer Agent activity, including annual and ongoing due diligence,
- contribute to the oversight of the delegated parties, including the assessment of the quality of service rendered and management information received from the delegated party.
This function's roles are ideally suited to someone who can demonstrate:
- Understanding of Luxembourg regulations,
- Prior experience in a role with emphasis on compliance,
- Excellent attention to detail,
- Good communication skills,
- A flexible and adaptable approach,
- Build good relationships internally at management company, across the wider Jupiter Group and externally,
- Ability to work within a team environment,
- Effective analytical and problem-solving skills,
- Good planning and organisational skills,
- At least 4 years industry experience in a compliance role.
- Educated to Degree standard or equivalent.
- Fluent in English, both written and oral/ any other language will be considered as an asset
Don't meet every requirement? At Jupiter we are dedicated to building a diverse and inclusive workplace, so if you are interested in this role, but don't think your experience aligns perfectly with every listed requirement in the job description, we would encourage you to apply. You may be the right person for this role.