We are looking for a Senior Compliance Officer for CEB in Luxembourg.
Duties of the Position:
- Perform and assist the Chief Compliance officer (CCO) in the design and execution of all compliance controls (i.e. controls on the areas falling under the remit of the compliance function), including the control of risk factors;
- Perform and assist the CCO in the review, maintenance and execution of the Compliance Monitoring Programme (CMP) and in the related periodical compliance risk assessment;
- Providing advice on compliance related matters;
- Perform and assist the CCO in the performance of all duties related to the fight against money laundering and terrorist financing (AML) including processing of alerts in the various AML systems of the Bank;
- Assist the CCO in the customer acceptance and on-boarding process including the review and approval of KYC files;
- Act as one of the main contact person of the Head-Office for any Compliance topics;
- Assist the CCO in monitoring the applicable regulatory evolution and performing the regulatory watch related to Compliance matters;
- Prepare and assist the CCO in the preparation of the periodic reporting;
- Assist the CCO in ensuring that personal data are adequately processed and protected;
- Supporting the CCO in the interaction with Internal and external auditors (e.g. providing supporting document and information for testing purpose or to close the relating findings, etc...);
- Keeping updated the different Bank’s Logs (e.g. Policies and Procedures Log; Regulatory Watch Log; Periodic reporting Log, Correspondence with the Authorities Log, etc.)
- Participating in the training programme.
- Master in Law, Business Administration, Finance or Economics, or in a similar field;
- Minimum 5 years professional experience in a Compliance and/or Legal related function or similar roles in the financial sector within banks, financial institutions, law firms, advisory and/or consulting companies or regulatory/ authority/institution;
- Deep knowledge of EU and Luxembourg Legal and Regulatory framework in the financial sector;
- Deep understanding of business and geopolitical risks, government regulations and standards;
- Highly-analytical and strategic mentality;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Fluent in English;
- Independent, well-organized and ability to cope with various duties at the same time;
- High level of initiative and accountability;
- Relevant professional qualification or certifications are an advantage (e.g. Bar Qualification, CAMS, etc..).
. A contract within our European headquarters,
. A dynamic and positive working environment, with a strong emphasis on team spirit and employees well-being.
If you are interested, please submit your application by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) containing a letter of introduction and a CV.
Only suitable candidates will be contacted for interviews in the following four weeks. For those who may receive no response, we shall keep your CVs in our file records for twelve months and if needed in the future, we may consider your application/s accordingly.
Thank you for your interest.