Job Title: Senior Compliance Officer/RC
Reporting to: Conducting Officer
We have been engaged by a successful Super ManCo to assist with their search for a Compliance Officer/RC. This Super ManCo is long standing in the Luxembourg market and offers a range of services including; Investment Management, Risk Management, Distribution services and Corporate Governance.
- As compliance officer and RC, manage the in-house funds of the group as well as third party funds.
- Assessment and update of the firm's compliance governance & policies and rules and procedures in relation to AML/CFT requirements, MIFID requirements and any other CSSF circulars that may impact the business
- Conducting initial and ongoing due diligence on investment funds as well as on delegates, initiators and other counterparties
- Support the RR in providing a summary of the main compliance subjects for the monthly Conducting officer meetings and the quarterly group compliance forums
- Support the (RR) in the follow up of internal and external audit recommendations; and in the implementation of diverse new applicable regulations where required
- Sanction Screening on Clients / delegates / counterparts / Assets
- Maintenance of a good working relationship with the CSSF and other regulating authorities
- Prior experience acting as RC
- Understanding of EU/Luxembourg laws, regulations, and market standards
- Client-oriented with ability to build strong relationships with internal and external parties
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and work under pressure
- Fluent in English, any other language is considered as an asset
- Expertise in Luxembourg Asset Management or Asset Servicing is a plus