The Pictet Group
is one of the world's leading independent wealth and asset managers. Founded in 1805 and headquartered in Geneva, Switzerland, the Group is represented at 30 offices in financial centres worldwide, and currently employs over 5200 people. Pictet has been present since 1989 in Luxembourg, where it employs over 700 people. FundPartner Solutions
provides a full suite of fund administration and private label funds services. The global team of industry experts specialises in fund domiciliation, registration and governance, as well as risk compliance and investment management services. Corporate Functions
includes the Group's non-banking activities and employs more than 600 people. These functions are carried out by specialists with expertise across all business units, and include Communications, Compliance, Finance, Human Resources, Information Security, Internal Audit, Legal, Organisation & Digital, Risk and Tax departments.
As part of the Risk & Compliance Department
, and reporting directly to the Head of Compliance, you will be mainly responsible, together with the other staff in the department, for carrying out activities related to the supervision of compliance with the company's anti-money laundering and anti-terrorist financing (AML-CTF) rules. You will also progressively work on the compliance obligations linked to the status of the management company in Luxembourg. Your role
The Compliance function's duties include the following tasks:
- Assist in various tasks of Corporate Compliance and run controls of the CMP
- Proactively contributing to monitoring the company's procedures according to regulatory developments.
- Contributing to the production of all types of report relating to the requests of our internal and external clients.
- Participating to regulatory projects relating to Compliance, taking charge of coordination tasks if necessary.
- Being involved in presenting the team's activities to in-house and external clients, including when regulatory changes occur.
- Providing advice and assisting staff on the regulatory implications of current and new regulations and changes to the business.
- Contributing to improving the organisation of the department (deploying processes and/or tools for adequate follow-up of the work of the team and of projects).
- University degree (BAC +5 minimum) in Economics or Finance.
- 2 to 5 years' experience in the area of Compliance Corporate.
- At ease using computer systems and new technologies as well as an interest in these areas.
- Good knowledge of European and Luxembourg legislation.
- Knowledge of the full remit of compliance competencies with a comprehensive understanding of the various roles in the investment fund industry, and more particularly of the operating mechanisms of a management company, but also of a custodian bank, transfer agent, fund administration and the related regulatory framework, will be considered as an asset.
- Discretion, rigour, dependability and organisational skills
- Analytical skills (investigative mindset), sense of proportionality (risk-based approach) and sound critical thinking (professional judgement)
- Writing and communication skills, sense of diplomacy
- Team spirit (solidarity)
- Tech savvy profile
- Written and spoken fluency in French and English.
We will not accept any CVs from agencies.
In accordance with the provisions of the Luxembourg law of 23 July 2016 amending the law of 29 March 2013, candidates may be required to provide an extract from their criminal record. This document, issued by the authorities, must not be older than three months. Such a document will be requested with the aim of carrying out a character check on candidates, bearing in mind the area of activity of our establishment and, more particularly, the tasks described in the job description. Flexible and modern ways of working
As a responsible and supportive employer, we promote the well-being of our employees through a set of flexible working arrangements, ranging from a work-from-home policy for eligible functions to opportunities for annualised part-time leave and extended parental leave. Diversity & Inclusion Pictet is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to creating a diverse environment. We respect all individuals and seek their inclusion in the workplace.