Senior Consolidation Specialist (M/F)
- Competitive Package
- CDI, Plein-temps
- 20 févr. 19
For one of our client, a world leading Real Estate and Private Equity firm which is in constant growth, we are currently looking for a Senior Consolidation Associate (M/W) to provide general support to the Acquisition Accounting & Consolidation Team.
- Participation in the implementation of the consolidation tool and the consolidation instructions
- Establishment of a structure in the consolidation system and preparation of consolidation of financial data
- Preparation of the consolidated reporting package and the consolidated financial statements
- Support the Finance teams for subsequent consolidations
- Coordinate data collections within the structure
- Support for the review of account conversion
- Liaise with third party administrators and financial teams
- Improved accounting and reporting guidelines and processes
- Organization of consolidation training sessions
- Participation in ad-hoc commercial projects
- You have a university degree in Finance and Accounting or similar. ACCA or any similar certification would be an asset
- You have 4 years of experience in a similar position within the Real Estate industry
- You have knowledge in LUX GAAP and IFRS. Any other local GAAP would be an advantage
- You are a proficient user of MS Office. Yardi and Sigma Conso knowledge will be an asset
- You are organised, meticulous and self-motivated
- You have a good relationship and a strong verbal and written communication skill
- You are able to work independently in a dynamic environment.
If you are interested in this position, please send your application to Edouard Van Ginderdeuren quoting the reference LUB/FY/020296.