Senior Consultant – Tax, Reporting...
You will be working for a leading global custodian bank in Luxembourg as a Senior Consultant to join a team responsible for the following:
Team is responsible as an asset service provider for Fund accounting services for fund reporting including:
• Regulatory Fund reporting
• Distribution final review for FA injection into the NAV
• Ownership of the end to end process Fund Distribution management & oversight of outsourced provider
• Investor Tax reporting Services
Key elements of the role would include –
• Support the team organisational planning
• Be a point of escalation and support the team in trouble shooting
• Drive and be responsible for small business change with outcomes of efficiency, increase controls, risk reduction & increased client satisfaction
• Good understanding of Fund / FA Distributions and continue to drive improvements
• Good understanding of Fund / regulatory and continue to drive improvements, meeting regulatory requirements / client deliverables.
The key responsibilities of the role include:
• Supporting the delivery of daily tax figures, periodic tax reporting and dividend distributions for funds administered.
• Supporting the analysis and implementation of changes in services required by regulatory or legal changes. Working with the product management teams, IT and business analysts in planning and executing solutions so that changes in mandatory data are available in time.
• Coordination with the reporting team and with the other teams in the fund administration and transfer agency to ensure smooth delivery of client services.
• Cooperation and support for client service teams in responding to client queries.
• Managing the delivery of services including:
o Execution and control of the dividend distribution process;
o Timely and accurate delivery of daily and period data for production and reporting;
o Timely identification of changing tax reporting requirements and cooperation with the Product team in the definition of the adequate operational response;
o Coordination with internal and external parties ensuring that reports comply with legal requirements in terms of data content, layout and timing.
o Support of the management of incoming requests from fund auditors, distribution partners, fund promoters with the teams responsible for the responses
The successful candidate will benefit from having:
• Degree in economics/business administration/accounting.
• Good knowledge of fund accounting and legal/regulatory requirements.
• Knowledge of GP3 software an advantage.
• 5+ years of experience in a similar position in a large fund admin in Luxembourg or Dublin, Manco or Big 4.
• Good knowledge of the fund administration processes, including distribution and investor related tax requirements.