Senior Corporate Officer - Private Equity/Real Estate Are you an experienced Corporate Officer looking for the next step in your career? Right now, we are actively hiring for a Senior Corporate Officer role in an expanding global corporation. If you want to work in an international environment with a lot of scope for progression this is the right opportunity for you!
Senior Corporate Officer – Private Equity/Real Estate
In this Corporate Officer position, you will be handling the day-to-day procedures of a large portfolio of funds, as well as working closely with clients in an open and supportive work place.
Some duties involve:
- Preparing minutes and attending board and shareholder meetings.
- Liaising with clients and intermediaries as necessary.
- Working on funds from incorporation to liquidation.
- Managing the opening of new bank accounts with the company.
- Mentoring junior staff and keeping a register of stakeholders.
- University degree in Law, Business Administration or something similar.
- 4+ years experience in a Corporate Officer/Legal Officer role.
- Knowledge of Private Equity/Real Estate and Luxembourg Corporate Law is an advantage.
- Excellent written and spoken English.
- A proactive individual who is ready for a challenging role and takes career progression seriously.
- Exposure to a diverse range of funds and international clients.
- In house academy for development.
- Good work-life balance.
- Potential for career progression and growth in the company.
Our client is a leading global firm looking to expand their offices with bright and talented individuals. Their aim is to create an open and supportive working environment, so that their employees can progress within the company as much as possible.
If you are interested and would like to hear more, please send your CV to Daniel Murphy on firstname.lastname@example.org