Senior Corporate and Legal Officer
At AXA IM our purpose, to act for human progress by investing for what matters , is central to every action we take as a business. As a responsible asset manager , we actively invest for the long-term to help our clients, our people and the world to prosper.
As a future Senior Corporate and Legal Officer , you will report to the Head of C orporate Service s a nd you will be part of AXA IM Alts.
AXA IM - Real Assets is part of AXA IM Alts, one of the world's leading alternative investment managers with €188 billion in assets under management as of the end of March 2022 across real estate, infrastructure, private debt, structured finance, and hedge funds. AXA IM Alts employs over 750 people across 15 offices worldwide, serving the needs of over 500 clients in Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, and the Middle East. We are a global leader in real asset investing with over €80 billion in real estate assets under management, and the top portfolio and asset manager for real estate in Europe, and one of the largest in the world.
DISCOVER your opportunity
Your role and responsibilities will include
The Legal Officer will be mainly in charge for some dedicated companies of:
Organisation and attendance to board meetings: schedule board meetings in accordance with directors /relevant teams' diaries , collect supporting documentation and information in order to prepare agendas and minutes
- Be an active player of legal and corporate aspects and obligations of the entities as well as coordination and implementation and follow up of board decisions
- Shareholders ' meetings: This would include preparing the agendas, fixing the dates, organising the convening notices and powers of attorney, and drafting the minutes.
- Legal Communication with investors as reporting , drafting of capital calls or distribution notices, in compliance with the companies ' documentation
- Maintaining up to date records of the companies ( Shareholder / bonds / pec register , ...)
- The liaison / coordination with the office accounting team, with the AIFM and the funds Advisory team (London/ Paris) and with some external providers ( auditors , notaries, legal advisors ,...).
- All communication with the Trade Register as requests of excerpt , all publications to be made to the Trade Register .
- Administrative tasks as part of the day to day work
In close cooperation with the management, the legal and corporate officer could assist the corporate team for specific transactions and will parti cipate to the corporate team's internal review organisation. Your Profile
SHARE your unique expertise
We welcome different combinations of skills & experiences.
Your qualification s and experience
- Bac +2 equivalent or a Master degree in general / legal administration / law / economy.
- Between 2 and 4 years of corporate experience on Luxembourg companies within domiciliation agent, in-house company or equivalent, in a legal and international environment.
Your knowledge s and skill s
- Detail oriented with strong organizational and analytical skills with hands on attitude.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently as well as part of a close-knit team, in an international environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, fluent in English and French are mandatory (Any other an extra European language being a plus).
- Computer skilled (Office).
- Willing to cover a wide range of operational tasks ranging from routine to more complex matters.
- Maintains and adheres to a high degree of confidentiality.
We would love to know more about you. Let's connect! Send us your resume. About AXA
Would you like to wake up every day driven and inspired by our noble mission and to work together as one global team to empower people to live a better life? Here at AXA we strive to lead the transformation of our industry. We are looking for talented individuals who come from varied backgrounds, think differently and want to be part of this exciting transformation by challenging the status quo so we can push AXA - a leading global brand and one of the most innovative companies in our industry - onto even greater things. In a fast-evolving world and with a presence in 64 countries, our 166,000 employees and exclusive distributors anticipate change to offer services and solutions tailored to the current and future needs of our 103 million customers. About the Entity
At AXA IM we are investing with a clear purpose - to make the world a better place. We act for human progress by investing for what matters. Our conviction-led approach enables us to uncover what we believe to be the best global investment opportunities across alternative and core asset classes. We are already entrusted by our clients with more than €887 billion in assets.
AXA Investment Managers | Home | AXA IM Corporate (axa-im.com)
AXA IM is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and we encourage candidates with disabilities or any other protected characteristic to apply. We are committed to providing reasonable accommodation to qualified applicants and employees with disabilities, when needed, to apply for a position or to perform essential job functions.
Inclusion and Diversity | Careers | AXA IM Corporate (axa-im.com) What We Offer
We are committed to offer you an environment where you can:
• Grow your potential
: be part of a forward-thinking business with internal opportunities and personalized learning paths available to help constantly develop your skills and abilities.
• Shape the way you work
: work for a company which is highly committed to providing flexibility & balance to its employees, offering you a large range of benefits (hybrid working, competitive health benefits, among many others.).
• Thrive within a diverse community
: play a role within a responsible company that actively recognizes and values individual differences in a diverse and inclusive workforce.
• Move the world forward
: join a responsible employer that acts in favor of societal and environmental causes as an investor, insurer and company, notably through the AXA Heart in Action association. As part of our commitment to sustainability and environmental responsibility, we will celebrate your arrival by planting a tree.