- CDI, Plein-temps
- BIL - Banque Internationale à Luxembourg
- 23 août 18
The Intensive and Specific Management (GIP) unit, dedicated within Credit Risk Management to handling potentially problematic loans and counterparties, helps to reduce credit risk through a proactive approach while attempting to minimize potential losses for the Bank in the event of default.
Senior Credit Risk Analyst (M/F)
1. As the centralizing element of Credit Risk Management, the GIP team is responsible for:.
- effective coordination among the concerned parties by Credit Risk Management including: Relationship Management, Legal Department, Back Offices, Credit Risk Management department and, where appropriate, Compliance;
- comprehensive monitoring of the cases to be presented, submitted and monitored by the Default Committee, regardless of whether they have been placed on any of the monitoring and/or default lists;
- effective data management in connection with cases in restructuring before default.
2. In terms of monitoring problematic files, you will be responsible for:
- preventive detection of (potentially) problematic loans;
- monitoring excesses and overdrafts
- comprehensive monitoring of the relevant counterparties;
- support (advice) for the Relationship Manager and other internal clients for monitoring loans and interpreting signals received, or full on-going management of the lending relationship as decided by the Default Committee;
- the development and proposal of appropriate and realistic action plans, e.g., loan restructuring, and in particular lending terms and conditions (term, guarantees, repayment arrangements, etc.) to the decision making bodies (Default Committee);
- implementation and monitoring of the action plan;
- preparing supervision lists (Special Mention, Watchlist, NPL, Forbearance);
- preparing possible transfer to the Relationship Management area or Debt Recovery department
- At least four years of higher education/master (BAC+4/5) in economics, management or finance and at least 3 years of professional experience in the credit sector
- Fluent French and a perfect command of English. Knowledge of German is considered an advantage.
- Sound knowledge of loans and financial instruments
- Proficient user of common office automation tools. Proficiency using the following software will be considered an asset: Excel (advanced), Visual Basic, Access and Business Objects, SAS.
- Familiar with regulatory requirements (CRR, Basel II, IFRS 9, etc)