Senior Delegation Control Officer
- Luxembourg Luxembourg Luxembourg LU
- CDI, Plein-temps
- 20 mars 18 2018-03-20
Senior Delegation Control Officer
Are you a shrewd evaluator of risk? Do you know how make the right call in challenging situations?
We're looking for someone like that who can:
– ensure and assess appropriate due diligence processes before delegating any functions under the responsibility of the management company to external parties
– define, monitor and assess key controls applied to each delegated party in an ongoing due diligence process identification and investigation of negative trends, exceptions or new risks occurring within the delegated functions
– monthly consolidation of findings and reporting to conducting officer via monthly reports and presentations to the Board of Director meetings
– monitor future changes in the regulations in order to anticipate impact on the current control framework and implementing the necessary changes within the timeframes prescribed by regulators.
You will be attributed responsibilities in overseeing Central Administrators including identification of specific risks, enhancement of the control framework and the co-ordination of standard processes within Fund Management Services ("FMS") regrouping the UBS Management Companies.
You'll be working in our small Delegated Functions Monitoring team of UBS Fund Management (Luxembourg) S.A. in Luxembourg. The mission of our small team is very diversified ranging from reviewing risk indicators, producing risk reports, discussing service quality provided by our delegated functions in service review meetings, on-boarding of newly appointed delegated functions to supporting our local management in administrative tasks. We have a clear focus on making things happen and to best service our internal and external clients.
Your experience and skills
– a strong experience in risk control or audit of a financial institution, preferably an institution involved in the investment fund industry
– strong analytical, problem-solving and synthesizing skills (you know how to figure stuff out)
– a passion for efficient and professional delivery of pragmatic and practicable solutions.
– reliable when working independently, with sound judgment for when to escalate issues
– quickly adaptable to changing market situations, technology and business needs (you're smart and flexible)
– comfortable working independently, as well as in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
– a strong communicator, comfortable interacting with colleagues and counterparts at all levels
– fluent in English, German and/or French are assets.
What we offer
Together. That's how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?