Senior Drupal Developer (M/F)
We are looking for a Senior Drupal Developer
to join the team of our client, in the banking sector, and participate in the development, maintenance and migration of the intranet as well as the development of new projects.
The objective : To reinforce the existing team for new projects as well as to carry out your missions within an already defined framework and architecture.
By joining NEOFACTO, you will be involved in challenging projects in complex technical environments and upskill on a large range of technologies!
IN THIS POSITION YOU WILL
- Identification of needs and implementation of technical solutions (via Drupal Community modules or custom developments)
- Communication with other teams in order to implement and deploy (eg: Integration for web services, operators for deployments, ...)
- Preparation of test reports and releases via our client's tools
- Maintenance of technical solutions, monitoring of versions and evolutions or fulfilling security corrections
- University Degree (or equivalent) in Computer Science
- Extensive and recent experience in design and development of applications with Drupal and PHP
- Advanced skills in GIT and continuous integration
- Proficiency in written and spoken English; French and German language skills are an asset
- You are curious and willing to learn, with a true passion for new technologies
WORKING AT NEOFACTO MEANS
- An attractive salary according to seniority and benefits (lunch vouchers, mobile subscription, vehicle...)
- The opportunity to grow your skills through various and innovative environments as well as thrive in a stable position
- Evolving within a strong corporate culture, where innovation and excellence are highlighted while being part of a sharing community. Between afterworks, workshops and ski trips, you never get bored when you are part of the Neo'Squad !