The Pictet Group
is one of the world's leading independent wealth and asset managers. Founded in 1805 and headquartered in Geneva, Switzerland, the Group is represented at 30 offices in financial centres worldwide, and currently employs over 5200 people. Pictet has been present since 1989 in Luxembourg, where it employs over 700 people. FundPartner Solutions
provides a full suite of fund administration and private label funds services. The global team of industry experts specialises in fund domiciliation, registration and governance, as well as risk compliance and investment management services.
Technology & Operations design and integrate software applications ranging from portfolio management systems, trading platforms to banking and corporate solutions. The division is responsible for some of the Group's key innovations while sustaining business operations and developing custodian and funds administration services. As Senior Expert of the FA Platform & Event Management (P&E) Team within the Fund Administration (FA) Department,
you will be part of a team (9 people) in charge of ensuring the success of the Operational Daily end-to-end workflows, performing the settings related to new activity (Fees, Share Classes, Funds...), managing the Funds Events like Merger, CIK/RIK, Pooling, Onboarding and testing new developments, implementing new tools and system improvements. Your role
- Securing Daily NAV Production (End-to-end workflows, 1st level of Support)
- Bringing ideas and solutions to improve efficiency, automation and accuracy of NAV Calculation
- Carrying out periodic reviews of procedures and process.
- Handling changes of Tools, workflows and systems improvements
- Monitoring System Bugs and constraints in order to propose Quick Wins and New Developments
- Liaising with IT / Project & Product Owner Team to ensure follow up and delivery in due course
- Preparing Test Case & Performing test protocol & validation in case on Bug Fixing, solution delivery and new tool implementation
- Communicating professionally with FPS clients (funds/management companies), Service Providers (Temenos, Sowatec...) and internal stakeholders.
- Setting up Share Classes / Funds & Fees in the multiple working environments
- Assisting NAV Ops Teams with the Day-to-Day Support on BAU
- Managing Fund Events such as Pooling, Merger, Launch, Onboarding, CIK & RIK
- Master's degree in Finance/Economics/Engineering.
- Experience (at least 10 years) in Similar Roles.
- Deep knowledge in Multifonds Fund Accounting.
- Highly skilled User of MS and Oracle Tools and experience of accessing and using analytical tools simultaneously while never losing sight of the big picture.
- Being comfortable in dealing with huge volume of data, activities, requirements and reporting's needs
- Written and spoken fluency in French and English.
- Team player and resistant to stress in a fast-paced environment.
- Able to meet deadlines, to manage priorities and multitasks.
- Meticulous, detail oriented, organised and able to deliver the highest quality.
- Dynamic, proactive in problem solving and with an entrepreneurial mindset.
- Keen to continuously improve processes, including an ability to innovate and simplify.
- Capable of communicating and documenting both promptly and clearly with IT & Project Owner about new Business and System requirements.
We will not accept any CVs from agencies.
In accordance with the provisions of the Luxembourg law of 23 July 2016 amending the law of 29 March 2013, candidates may be required to provide an extract from their criminal record. This document, issued by the authorities, must not be older than three months. Such a document will be requested with the aim of carrying out a character check on candidates, bearing in mind the area of activity of our establishment and, more particularly, the tasks described in the job description. Flexible and modern ways of working
As a responsible and supportive employer, we promote the well-being of our employees through a set of flexible working arrangements, ranging from a work-from-home policy for eligible functions to opportunities for annualised part-time leave and extended parental leave. Diversity & Inclusion Pictet is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to creating a diverse environment. We respect all individuals and seek their inclusion in the workplace.