For one of our biggest clients in Luxembourg - a Large Global Organisation operating within the financial sector - We are urgently looking for a Senior Full Stack Developer. He / She will be working with a first-class team and brilliant minds in tackling extremely challenging problems while shipping high-quality application and developing deep product knowledge, technical expertise and problem-solving. If you are interested in this job opportunity, do not hesitate to send us your CV.
The full-stack developer will be working on innovative products and technologies that are the future of the organisation such as the Digital Platform, the new Data Platform, or the revolutionary Data Exploration offering.
Daily Responsibilities and Tasks:
- Be a technology advocate and share expertise with other team members.
- Be a key partner to the business and the rest of the team throughout the delivery cycle
- Design, develop and test a large-scale, custom distributed software system using the latest Back end and front end technologies
- Employ agile development practices including test and deployment automation as well as Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery using Jenkins to improve overall execution speed and product quality.
- Function as in-house consultant/expert for resolution of complex technical issues.
- Research emerging trends/best practices and determine implications of proposed solutions on meeting business unit strategy
Ok I'm interested what skills are you looking for?
- Hands-on development and delivery experience using Java and Spring Framework
- Extensive hands-on experience with a client-side rendering framework such as Angular (preferred), or React
- Experience with data streaming technologies like Kafka
- Micro services architecture and platforms as Spring Boot
- Experience in SQL, NoSQL
- Great Object-Oriented coding practices, including strong design patterns knowledge, refactoring, clean code.
- Experience in DevOps capabilities E.g., Jenkins, Maven, UrbanCode etc
- Passion for technology, team leadership and a willingness to mentor and work with developers at all levels of experience
- Experience in Agile, Lean and/or Continuous Delivery approach such as Continuous Integration, TDD, Infrastructure as code
- English speaker (French or German language would be an asset)
Awesome Skills to have:
Experience in Cloud platforms as Pivotal
Experience with Elastic Search