Joining Davidson is not only joining a group of 3000 consultants in 8 countries and 3 continents, it is joining THE company that was elected by its employees Great Place To Work France and Europe for 4 years as well as the largest consulting B Corp (Benefit Corporation) from Europe! The "B Corp" forming a community of companies who have decided to be not the best in the world but the best FOR the world.
Because our development is based on strong principles:
- Deep respect for all of our stakeholders: consultants, customers and suppliers. Because if work "does not bring happiness", it can nevertheless "cause unhappiness". We are therefore committed to listening, acting with honesty, and promoting fairness
- A minimal environmental footprint, and a maximum societal one. This is why, beyond the missions that you will carry out, you can also contribute to projects that Davidson supports: international solidarity missions (with Planète Urgence), support for students from underprivileged backgrounds (with Article 1), investment in startups developing innovative solutions!
- Adhocratic management based on the implementation of the principles of "horizontal enterprise" and "tribal management".
On this last point, an important clarification: well-being at work is a luxury that you must be able to afford by being a "solid" company. This induces for the Davidsonians to combine initiative, commitment, and professionalism. Because "without work, talent is just a nasty habit". And encourages us to seek to recruit elements… better than us. In a classically hierarchical organization, it can be beneficial to have an army of people working for you. In an adhocracy, they cause damage.
To strength our team we are currently looking for immediate or to discuss collaboration a senior Fullstack Developer
- Analysis: write detailed functional specifications and detailed technical design, ensure a complete knowledge of the software, and used platforms.
- Architecture: Liaise with Solution Architects, to help them in the implement of new technologies bricks within project, share with them the difficulties encountered and search the best option for the project (cost, deadline, risk), be a strong resource in terms of solution / tools to help the development team.
- Development: Ensure the development of IT solution. Respect the standards of the development and optimize the sources if necessary
- Testing: Performs IT unit test and test of load and performance
- Support: Ensure the level 2 maintenance after production launch
- Work collaboratively with key stakeholders to ensure the analytics needs are met.
Skills required or to be acquired
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a similar function.
- Excellent verbal and written communication, interaction and influencing skills.
- Very good knowledge and strong experience in JAVA.
- Have one or more significant experiences in investment funds and financial instruments.
- With a very good knowledge of architecture tool: Kafka, microservices
- With a very good knowledge of database tool: MS SQL Server, Elasticsearch and MongoDB
- Previous experience in Agile method (JIRA) as a strong asset