Responsible for the production of an accurate net asset value for the entire fund range. of, UCITS Funds. Official Valuation can be daily, weekly, bimonthly or monthly. Effective controls and processes must be implemented & managed in order to maintain accurate records within the Funds business, business risk to be identified, managed & mitigated. All audit and regulatory requirements must be clearly satisfied, and key service level agreements met. This is evidenced through the timely & accurate production & dispatch of Fund Pricing.
• To be the first level of escalation point for FA
• To produce an accurate NAV’ for your allocated funds. Ensuring consistency & accuracy.
• Responsible for production & delivery of prices for your allocated funds.
• Meeting tight deadlines & SLA timings.
• Proceed monthly control procedure
• To review the update of income, expenses & taxation accruals on a daily basis.
• To ensure that all needed dates for NAV calculation are available and quality ensured (corporate action, pricing...)
• To book all manual entries
• Ensurereconciliations are complete & outstanding items are investigated & cleared.
• Complete and review the Performance fees calculation ( if applicable)
• Adhere to all regulatory requirements. Lux GAAP
• Create and maintain detail and status of any issues/events.
• Keep logs of items outstanding and any manual transmissions sent. (E.g. emails and faxes)
• Maintain strong working knowledge of the various accounting policies for different fund types.
• Liaise with custodians/3rd Parties etc., to obtain important information required for the client
• Build productive relationships with internal departments, and create working relationships.
Knowledge and Experience:
• Autonomous use of Multifonds
• Very strong excel knowledge
• All kind of financial assets including OTC and Listed Derivatives, Repo’s, Catastrophic Bonds, …
• LUX Gaap principles
Skills & Competencies:
• High degree of accuracy.
• Work within the team to ensure that all day to day activities are managed to the client’s satisfaction.
• Monitor & measure performance against SLA/KPI’s
• Work with internal units (IT, Compliance etc) to provide solutions to client’s needs.
• Strong business acumen
• Efficient time management skills
• Attention to detail