Are you ready for a new position?
Do you want to work in one of the biggest banks worldwide?
What is the opportunity?
The applicant will possess significant relevant accounting experience within Real Estate/Private Equity. The successful candidate will have the ability to establish personal credibility with both external clients and internal needs, demonstrate excellent interpersonal skills, and work well with fellow team members; while planning, prioritizing, and coordinating their workload to ensure critical deadlines are met. should have demonstrated financial analytical skills that include the ability to evaluate both industry and individual company information, and comprehend advanced accounting topics. The applicant must be able to offer logical and innovative solutions to complex issues.
What will you do?
- Monthly/Quarterly Accounting - Establish detailed operating reports
- Perform complete accounting recognition for acquisitions and dispositions
- Perform analysis, make recommendations, prepare responses on accounting matters
- Provide Ad hoc financial expertise as required.
- Deliver clear, accurate figures and support to our clients
- Responsible that all internal procedures(includes ISAE3402) are properly applied and respected
- Monitor and ensure that all deadlines are met as agreed in the Operating Memorandum
- Financial statement review, analysis, and preparation
- Prepare confidential and technical financial reports
What do you need to succeed?
- Strong analytical and organizational skills required.
- strong communication skills (written, oral and graphic) and research abilities
- Professional, detail-oriented self-starter and team player that is able to work well independently, as well as with others. Must be able to multi-task and pick up tasks quickly.
- Strong proficiency with Excel and Word.
- Strong GAAP accounting background
- BS degree in Accounting or Finance
- This specialist also needs to have expertise in Real Estate/Private Equity funds.
- Between 2 to 10 years in a similar position with hands-on experience on UK/US specificities
- Ability to deal with new complex products
- Fluent in English
- Good knowledge of IFRS
- Experience in Framework/Investran or comparable software
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, especially Excel and Word
We want to hear from you! imagine the opportunities ahead of you!