Join a middle-sized, multinational team and work closely with some of the top firms in the Private Equity and Real Estate industry
Senior Fund Accountant, Luxembourg
Our client is a well-known funds consultancy. They provide high quality Alternative Investment services, with a focus on Real Estate and Private Equity funds, and strong presence globally. They are currently looking for a Senior Fund Accountant to join their growing team in Luxembourg.
You will join a middle-sized, multinational team and work closely with some of the top firms in the Private Equity and Real Estate industry. You will have great career opportunities as the company has a fast growth and a significant exposure to funds industry.
- Primarily responsible for overview of all aspects of day-to-day accounting for assigned clients
- Liaising with Auditors, and Business Partners
- Review of NAVs, distributions, monthly/quarterly reconciliations of balance sheet accounts and interim and annual statutory accounts
- Production of quarterly NAVs, review CIT and VAT return, cash flow forecasting and treasury work
- Recommendations for improving the organisation's operations and procedures
- Preparation of Statutory financial statements in accordance with accounting standards (IFRS, LUX GAAP)
- Ensuring compliance with regulatory standards
- Technical knowledge of Real Estate and/ or Private Equity Funds and financial services legislation and regulations
- Technical knowledge of LUX GAAP and/or IFRS and Consolidation
- Experience using Investran or Yardi system would be a great asset
- Strong communication and analytical skills and attention to detail
If you are highly motivated, flexible and keen to learn please apply with an up to date CV ASAP.