Find your purpose at KPMG Luxembourg
We see a world of opportunity. We connect the dots between the insights we uncover and the tangible ways those insights can transform clients' organizations.
We are diverse and dedicated problem solvers, part of the worldwide network of high-quality audit, tax and advisory services.
We offer excellent career prospects that balance autonomy, flexibility and responsibility. Our comprehensive benefits inspire our people do and feel their best.
Right now, we have more than 1800 employees from over 70 nationalities. Join our growing group of young and youthful innovators to uncover a world of opportunity together. We are seeking a Senior HR Consultant
Within KPMG, People & Change team aim at delivering a full range of Human Resources Services to our customers. The People & Change team supports small to large organizations across a wide range of sectors. As part of a multicultural and multidisciplinary team, you will manage and be involved in multiple HR assignments. What you will be working on
And much more
- HR optimization (process, policies reviews and developments)
- People & Culture (employee engagement, inclusion & diversity)
- Job evaluation (job description, job grading, career path)
- Talent management (talent acquisition, competency framework, performance management, succession plans)
- Compensation and Benefits (salary benchmarks, remuneration structure)
What we look for
- Contribute to the development of our services by designing and implementing innovative HR solutions
- Identify and build new opportunities by establishing and leveraging client relationships.
- Participate in business development by identifying new client opportunities and assisting with relevant service offering
- Have the opportunity to be in direct contact with our clients and therefore demands strong interpersonal skills and commercial acumen.
- Be enrolled in our KPMG tailored training program allowing you to acquire additional relevant technical expertise.
What will you get
- You hold a Master's degree in HR or comparable studies
- You have minimum 5 years of relevant experience in HR including a proven experience in HR consulting
- You gained experience in customer service
- You have strong organizational skills
- You are self-starting and motivated
- You have knowledge of Luxembourg HR policies and practices
- You have a good command of MS Office
- You speak fluently French and English (Luxembourgish/German are a plus)
KPMG is where you will find the right opportunities to advance your career. Take advantage of the widest available range of possibilities so you can grow professionally. If you are passionate about working on what really matters - and want to have fun along the way - we would love to meet you.
By submitting your resume and application information, you authorize KPMG to transmit and store your information in the KPMG recruitment database, and to circulate that information as necessary for the purpose of evaluating your qualifications for this or other job vacancies.
KPMG is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. Our recruiting decisions are based on your experience and skills.