- CDI, Plein-temps
- DO Recruitment Advisors
- 22 mai 19
Senior Investment Risk Manager (M/F)
DO Recruitment is recruiting a Senior Risk Manager to work for an asset management and fund company in Luxembourg! We are looking for someone with 5 to 10 years of experience in risk management - English is mandatory for this role.
Senior Risk Manager for an asset management company (M/F)
- Taking a leading role in the creation, production and delivery of risk analytics and risk management reports.
- Understanding and analysing the risk drivers impacting the portfolios
- Active participation to the company's investment meetings and contribution with the risk management angle of any investment decision being discussed
- Complete risk assessments of potential investments, identifying key risks and potential mitigating factors, in order to assess their overall impact on the portfolio.
- Helping define the analytical and risk management needs for adequately monitoring portfolios' risks
- Performing ad-hoc analyses and reporting to help address real-time demands from senior management and portfolio managers
- Producing and taking responsibility for regulatory reporting to the CSSF under AIFMD regulation
- Participate in the valuation process as an active member of the Valuation Committee: specific focus on illiquid assets, such as private equity/debt and real estate
- Actively participating in the due diligence process for new investments across different asset classes
- Maintain input and data quality of the risk management systems
- Participate in the periodic review of all risk policies and procedures, ensuring compliance with the obligations laid down in the AIFMD.
- Support the internal and external audit on risk management issues
THE CANDIDATE PROFILE
- 5 to 10 years of experience in similar risk management roles within the asset management industry in Luxembourg
- Advanced degree in Economics/Finance/Statistics/Mathematics
- Advanced knowledge of financial markets, investment theory and risk management models
- Excellent quantitative and analytical skills
- Advanced Excel/VBA, basic database skills (SQL) highly desirable
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills in English
- Highly organized, meticulous and detailed oriented.
- Able to adhere to tight deadlines and comfortable working under pressure
- Ability to work effectively in a collaborative environment
- Ability to prioritize, multi-tasking, self-starter and working independently
- Keen interest in critical thinking and applying technology to solve problems
- Positive attitude and sound judgment
- Aligned with the group's values: principled, team worker, accountable and committed
Our client is a Fund Management and Asset Management Company.