Find your purpose at KPMG Luxembourg
We see a world of opportunity. From uncovering ways to digitalize, to enabling new sectors to take off, to building sustainability and resilience into economies, we know insights reveal new opportunities for all.
We are diverse and dedicated problem solvers, part of the worldwide network of high-quality audit, tax and advisory services.
We offer excellent career prospects that balance autonomy, flexibility, and responsibility. Our comprehensive benefits inspire our people do and feel their best.
Right now, we have more than 1800 employees from over 70 nationalities. Join our growing group of young and youthful innovators to uncover a world of opportunity together. We are seeking a Senior Manager in ESG Analytics
To support the continued growth of our Sustainability team, we are actively seeking a Senior Manager in ESG Analytics. In this role, you will play a crucial part in navigating ESG-related developments, focusing primarily on regulatory and reporting obligations. Your responsibilities will encompass a comprehensive consulting approach, including assessing client needs, project management, and facilitating the implementation of data analytics within the realm of ESG. What you will be working on
What we look for
- Collaborate with clients to identify regulatory impacts and provide support in the client onboarding process.
- Conduct ESG gap analyses, heat maps, and compliance roadmaps, and contribute to the development of relevant documentation.
- Implement processes and systems for collecting and normalizing ESG information.
- Lead the development and implementation of ESG data analytics and visualization tools.
- Provide ESG consulting services from both a strategic (ESG vision and roadmap) and operational (process flow, prioritization) perspective.
- Foster the expansion and progress of your team, comprised of dedicated industry experts, by actively engaging in their performance management and supporting their career advancement.
What will you get
- Possess 8-10 years of primary experience in ESG.
- Demonstrate expertise in ESG regulations, including SFDR, EU Taxonomy, NFRD, CSRD, and similar frameworks, with 8-10 years of relevant experience.
- Mastery of Microsoft Tools (PowerPoint, Word, Excel)
- Advanced proficiency in VBA, Matlab, Python, PowerBI, or similar tools
- Extensive background in ESG consulting, showcasing leadership in analysis, impact assessment, and overseeing the implementation process. Emphasis on leading policy and procedure reviews and updates at a strategic level.
- Professional expertise in data manipulation, data analytics, and system analysis ensuring a comprehensive understanding of complex data landscapes.
- Proven management experience across diverse industries, including asset management, insurance, banking, and manufacturing.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently, effectively multitask, and take ownership of complex projects.
- Fluent in English with the added proficiency in German considered a significant advantage.
KPMG is where you will find the right opportunities to advance your career and the widest available range of possibilities so you can grow professionally. Make a real impact, join a diverse team of leading experts, work with global clients, and discover technological solutions.
By submitting your resume and application information, you authorize KPMG to transmit and store your information in the KPMG recruitment database, and to circulate that information as necessary for the purpose of evaluating your qualifications for this or other job vacancies.
KPMG is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. Our recruiting decisions are based on your experience and skills.