We are working with a Global Bank that is looking to bring on board a Senior Operational Risk Professional to join its team in Luxembourg. The successful candidate will bring 5+ years (ideally 7+) of operational risk experience within a corporate bank and must already be residing in Luxembourg.
We are working with a Global Bank that is looking to bring on board a Senior Operational Risk Professional to join its team in Luxembourg.
You will be paid a competitive salary with the entitlement to an exceptional pension scheme and performance related bonuses while receiving a generous holiday allowance and other exceptional range of benefits.
The successful candidate will bring 5+ years (ideally 7+) of operational risk experience within a corporate bank and must already be residing in Luxembourg.
Examples of responsibilities to expect:
- Be the subject matter expert for operational risk, Basel III & CRD IV.
- Develop & monitor operational risk management policy & procedures for the bank.
- Develop and implement an Incident Reporting and Response System
- Responsible for the internal control, evaluating the effectiveness of internal control.
- Maintain and improve the operational risk standards in line with Luxembourg regulatory requirements,
- Support the production of risk reporting, both to the Head Office as well as to the regulators.
- 5+ years of operational risk experience (ideally 7+ years).
- Must have experience working within a Corporate Bank.
- Must currently be residing in Luxembourg.
- Subject matter expert in Luxembourg regulations & Basel III & CRD IV.
- Strong Excel Skills
- Successful candidates must not rely on automated systems.
- Must be able to work autonomously!
- Strong English (verbal & writing skills).
- Ability to influence management and to lead and work collaboratively across teams
If you would like to know more about this opportunity, please contact me on 02080766934 / email@example.com